Is it someone try this? Fun Coating...

I'm very curious about your results guys:) It will be the best feedback about the product.
If someone has an opportunity to try it out with the urethanes, please do that.

Ok guys, I tried some stuff off ebay called HENDLEX from Lithuania. Shipping was pretty fast.

I did a pre-install cleaning of the components. The bowl, needle, and nozzle. The HENDLEX stuff stinks like piss or something close to it. Maybe that's what I actually got.

So far it hasn't shown much if any improvement with createx wicked. Since white is the ultimate enemy I used it to test tip dry and it's still a present problem. It still sticks to the bowl of the AB like normal.

I have no way of telling if it's still attached to the metal. I think these hydrophobic chemicals are novelty at best. It might work on something that is never rubbed on or touched or abused. I have no idea how much abuse this stuff can take. So simply wiping out the bowl with a paper towel could ruin it.. you just don't know.

Ok guys, I tried some stuff off ebay called HENDLEX from Lithuania. Shipping was pretty fast.

I did a pre-install cleaning of the components. The bowl, needle, and nozzle. The HENDLEX stuff stinks like piss or something close to it. Maybe that's what I actually got.

So far it hasn't shown much if any improvement with createx wicked. Since white is the ultimate enemy I used it to test tip dry and it's still a present problem. It still sticks to the bowl of the AB like normal.

I have no way of telling if it's still attached to the metal. I think these hydrophobic chemicals are novelty at best. It might work on something that is never rubbed on or touched or abused. I have no idea how much abuse this stuff can take. So simply wiping out the bowl with a paper towel could ruin it.. you just don't know.

Thanx for sharing the results!
Maybe next try will work.

There are some surface altering chemicals that work we use them at work on plastic injection moulding dies that are difficult to run "parts do not want to separate from the die" after treatment parts literally fall out for around 8,000 parts .The plastic is injected at 210deg C and above 11,000 psi of pressure in less than 1 second the polymers outgas allsorts of corrosive gases so the inside of the die gets a caneing The fluid costs $120 for 5 grams cleaning the surface is critical. I have thought of using it on my airbrush especially the inside surfaces and the needle. I will let you guys know how it go's

Heres a very similar product.
There are tons of these but this is one of the few i can find that is solvent resistant.
Oven or air cured as well
https://nanoslic.com/nanoslic-ceramic-coating-applications/
https://nanoslic.com/buy-nanoslic-products/

Tech line dfl-1 came to mind first but its film thickness is .001" which is too much and they ask you to sand first.
of course that could just be because they're intending it for absolute permanence inside your engine.
In any case it wasn't really a fit.
http://www.techlinecoatingswebstore.com/Internal_Coatings-Powerkote_trade_Dry_Film_Lube_7oz_2.html

Last edited:
There are some surface altering chemicals that work we use them at work on plastic injection moulding dies that are difficult to run "parts do not want to separate from the die" after treatment parts literally fall out for around 8,000 parts .The plastic is injected at 210deg C and above 11,000 psi of pressure in less than 1 second the polymers outgas allsorts of corrosive gases so the inside of the die gets a caneing The fluid costs $120 for 5 grams cleaning the surface is critical. I have thought of using it on my airbrush especially the inside surfaces and the needle. I will let you guys know how it go's
This i really want to see!
A tried and true industrial surface altering treatment
There are others which might maybe be a better fit, but they're all a fortune.
If you've got access, Im interested to see it.

I am sure my airbrush is not worthy of the coating (chinese knockoff ) but I will try and post up something next week when I drop into the shop. I no longer working there but I visit there often . The stuff we use is from Hales tooling and they are an international company on most major continents.

Back