iso multi layer stencils

E

eric denson

I'm new to airbrushing . Well been painting crankbaits for a while but that dosnt take much skill . Lol. I'm looking for multi layered stencils like wow. Or similar that dont require much freehand. I been practicing and am getting better but I have a few things I want to paint now. Looking for skulls reapers, outdoor, pinups, and about anything you could put on a helmet or motorcycle. Have PayPal for payment.

yea done checked eBay. Was hoping for some used ones before I spend a ton on them. There are some good deals on eBay Tho I just wish they had more to choose from.

Save some cash for airbrushes... Google images.... print on paper and cut away as you go... Cheap and easy. Some stencils are crazy money!

i done got brushes. been painting crank baits for a while. i got a few iwatas, and a wanna be iwata neo lol.

yea i seen the prices of a few lol. around 200$ for a stencil set. not saying that's over priced or anything. just a little out of range right now.

i have a vinyl plotter never used it tho. i just really have little to no artistic talent and am hoping with practice and decent stencils i can create something worthwhile.
i am getting good at real flames tho lol.

would aslo like to take some classes, but i can not find any in ky or even close.

Back