ISO / Need Tshirt Airbrushing equipment

I

IgorsCloset

In Search Of...

Airbrushes: Badger Anthems, Vega 2000's or Paasche VL's. (Recommend any others?)

Hoses for either of these.

DVDs. I HAD Kent Lind's and an OLD, skinny Terry Hill's videos. But anything on Tshirts.

Stencils I guess, if anyone has a plotter and would like to cut / sell me some stencils. Sports balls for one. I always had trouble doing good circles so I used stencils, lol. (I blame my broken arm :/ ) Mainly, Sports balls, A bubble cloud shield, .... anything else you think I'd need for basic shirt designs to start out with. I'd cut my own, but my detail arm / drawing hand is the arm that's all banged up. Sketching and Airbrushing's about all it can handle anymore. Nothing pressure, like cutting stencils bodes well.

Any help would be appreciated. Let me know what you got and how much.

Thanks,

Dewayne

dude there is someone trying to sell his stuff just this week here, I will post a link in a bit, gotta run :)

edit : lol nvm - I see you posted in his thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, look at the thread right below yours.....

He already did, but the geezer who placed that thread, did it nearly three months ago and has never been back, so there is no harm in Dewayne trying to increase the chance of finding the stuff he needs.

I never said there was any harm in it. Once Ive read a thread, such as the one post by the "old geezer" I dont general go back and read them again.... So I was trying to be funny and point out that the thread right below his very own was selling exactly what he was asking about.... But I guess that was missed.... No worries.... it is the faceless emotionless internet...

I never said there was any harm in it. Once Ive read a thread, such as the one post by the "old geezer" I dont general go back and read them again.... So I was trying to be funny and point out that the thread right below his very own was selling exactly what he was asking about.... But I guess that was missed.... No worries.... it is the faceless emotionless internet...

I'm not accusing you of anything, but in the absence of an "lol" or a "smiley", only you can know how it was intended, I simply made the assumption that you thought he hadn't seen the other thread and were merely pointing out that it was there.

The Internet is less faceless and emotionless when appropriate emoticons are used:untroubled:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bud, but I've got a California Air Tools compressor on the way already and I don't want cheapo brushes unless you guys say they're ok. I'm looking for an anthem, vega or paasche. they've all proven themselves to me for shirts. As well as iwata, but not spending $120 on a brush atm.

Well I ordered all new stuff. Only thing I got left now is shirt boards and stencils.

I'll still be interested in any used Paasche's or Badger / Vega brushes

Back