Its been a loooooong time

K

ko.

Got burned out painting for $ It took all of the pleasure out of my art.. Anyway I hope to start some projects for friends and family( maybe even me) and have some FUN!! I have missed this forum and most of you lol..A lot of new faces seems things are going strong here..
regards kurt

Welcome back Kurt.
You'll find some that were just beginning when you 'left' have come on leaps and bounds, and the forum is slowly growing.

a lot of people ditch hobbies they enjoy when it becomes all about the mighty $$ In the future I wouldn't mind getting some $$ for what I create but theres no way I'd do it as sole income, like you say, it would take all the fun out of it.

Here's hoping you can rekindle your love of art now the pressure is off.

Welcome back to Mitch's Madhouse,Glad to see your up for some fun to bad you just missed out on the Paint Pal's But the next one should be starting in a few months.

As a new member who doesn't remember you... Welcome back! :) I understand your pain- I used to love fishing until I did it commercially. Now when people ask if I want to go fishing, I'm like no thanks, I think I'll go get a root canal instead lol

Welcome back Kurt! If there is an artist in you, you can't take it out of you. You'll always come back home.. no matter what. Get back to enjoying what you do. We're glad you've returned.

Hey KO! Been a long time for me as well!! Gonna try to start hitting the forum regularly again as well!! Glad to see you're back!!!

Back