Its up ! but not active artale-olympos.com

Yeah, that would be nice. You can view it. Its public. Just not finished. Ill probably change everything. But for now. I gotta finish it ;)

Congrats Frank. Here's hoping it's less pain more gain once it's up and running

Nice Frank! Glad things are coming together. If I may make a suggestion. Instead of having your hyperlinks direct you to the top of the page but link them to the larger image above the description of the airbrush. I also would make the specs the first part of the description and then the filler. It is always an exciting thing when you got your baby up and running. It's too bad you didn't get a chance to see the website I had up for 6 years on go daddy. I wish you the best. You are a stand up guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Frank, things are really moving along. Congrats! Will pm you a couple of thoughts I had :) Exciting times for you :)

I've just jumped on and the first thing I see is a stunning airbrush, on a background of blue that is suffering severe overspray.
seriously Frank, get rid of it (the background, not the brush LOL)

the pic to me looks very amateurish, it needs to go. it does nothing to promote the brush's ability. unless you can redo it without the overspray then opt for a different background, something other than black or white will make the brush stand out.

I've just jumped on and the first thing I see is a stunning airbrush, on a background of blue that is suffering severe overspray.

the pic to me looks very amateurish, it needs to go. it does nothing to promote the brush's ability. unless you can redo it without the overspray then opt for a different background, something other than black or white will make the brush stand out.
I just had to put something there to replace the mess the web guy made. But i actually like the concept. :)

the concept is fine, but the execution of it is lacking, its far from the precise outcome that these brushes produce..... you need something that shouts precision, detail, perfection,. . . . at the moment it just shouts 'It sprays paint'
oh, and something a little smaller too, on the 23"screen I am on at the moment, the picture takes up the whole screen, you have to scroll down to see any product....
I'm sounding hyper critical and I'm sorry, but like everyone else here I want to see you succeed.

If u have any ideas for a logo or backround let me know. But i do like my concept givin my limited technology ability. I actually wanted it to look slppier than that. i wasnt looking for perfection. i mean really. u said it yourself. look at the over spray :)

Ok, for those that are just joining us,
I've made the comment that I find Franks current home page pic a little lack lustre and doesn't do the brand (or Frank) any justice so . . . .
Frank needs a new logo,
this is what is there currently. it takes up the whole of a 23" screen and you need to scroll down to see the brushes, alos the overspray between the lines and less than sharp edge lets the brand down,

So I set you all a challenge - Lets get Frank the logo he deserves, He likes this one and so do I but I think it needs tweaking . . .

lets go peeps, get those brain cells pumping

upload_2016-9-9_13-57-33.png

Hey Frank your web page is looking great, but if I could make a suggestion - when I first started out I did the "black background" and quickly discovered that a white background is more "appealing" to customers. You use the words "bargain pricing" you need to use words like "competitive pricing" " lowest price" "bargain" isn't a great word to use in the e-commerce world, I know what your saying as most here do, but for the average person finding you through a search engine it can read as "cheap" which is not what you want to say. Write a bit about who you are or who the business is and where you are shipping from, are the prices in US funds? and the most important part is "create trust" the only way to do that in the e-commerce world is a great looking site that has clear shipping policies/refunds/returns even if it's "no returns" they (your potential customers) want to know. I'm sure that your past customers that are using the airbrush would be more then happy to give a review on the product, but it's also very important to have reviews that say fast response, quick shipping things about the "shopping experience" someone can say what an amazing airbrush, but what the buyer is also looking for, is the customer service experience too, thats just as important as the actual product your selling.

I also very much agree with what JackEb said, the logo needs a bit of "tweeking" I was very very lucky with my logo, the long story short is: I had an idea and Daniel Power took my idea and made it 100 times better :D . Maybe some of the guys here will help out with suggestions and taking it to the next level.

Good luck! :)

Please excuse the poor rendering, i had to use a program i am not accustomed to. I would normally use corel draw or photosho but i do not have them installed on my laptop.

Attachments

• Artale-olympos2.png
    Artale-olympos2.png
    252 KB · Views: 14
The logo is a bit big but I see where what he tried. It's just a 3D version of the Olympos logo. I would just scale it down and add the name next to it.

Back