Its up ! but not active artale-olympos.com

Definitely make the front logo smaller. I think the overall idea is right. Leave it like that for a start. How does it look business card sized...?

And the blue on the grey (witbeside catagory) too hard to read... make it the same colour as the rest of the words!

The logo is a bit big but I see where what he tried. It's just a 3D version of the Olympos logo. I would just scale it down and add the name next to it.
I'm gonna do some work to the site on saturday. It should be completely functional later that day. I did the backround Quick and sloppy on purpose.
I changed it a little a couple hours ago. I was just trying to do something to pay tribute to the original logo. using an artistic approach . I actually like it. olympos blue & white colors .I think i will keep the idea but add lettering. Im thinking of using the original Olympos font for the name. Artale(r-tally)-Olympos. Similar to the way the old packing said Olympos/Medea.
I just saw the guy on ebay who has been copying everything I do since 3 months ago.
I dont mean just selling them too. He has introduced each model in the same order. Using the same words i did in my videos and ebay listings. He got his site up a few days after me. But his is fully functional. It looks good. But he is making baseless claims that are flat out lies. He claims his microns have plastic handles. I have never seen them in plastic. he also claims that cut-away handles are availible. of course right after I cut them myself and listed them. Olympos does not make a cutaway handle. Because the trigger guide and needle chucking are seperate and pulling them back from the needle chuck makes them jamb up. On the iwata they are connected . So u can pull them all day long to flush paint without a problem.
I feel the site should be more friendly. it should be more welcoming to people. Artist to Artist. The way it should be. I won't stop until i am happy with the end result. :)

Hey can we set up accounts yet...?
Later today. First I have to do the payment options. Then ill make sure everyone can set up an account. And post whatever they want. You are welcome to moderate . pm me if u wanna talk about that. cause i honestly dont know how to pm. i dont wanna steal you away from here. or anyone else. but i would love to have you all be part of it.

Back