iwata eclipse hp-cs with .5mm kit

N

nikwave

i just bought my first airbrush and i bought the optional .5mm conversion kit.i dont know why but i bought it just in case.i thought it would come in a separate box but i didnt find any,so did it came already installed instead of the .35mm?and do i need to buy the .35mm nozzle again?whats the advantage a disadvantage of the .5 mm kit?i will use it in surfboards.thanks!

.5 tip size was design for the T-shirt artist and the thicker paint that most of them use. I would say that the .5 tip is already in there , So that would mean you would have to buy the .35 set up.

Im not sure how the shop offered it where you bought it. But i would say if the end price was the same as if you would order it without the 0.5mm setup then they replaced
the 0.35mm with the 0.5mm setup. For your use the 0.5mm nozzle might be even handy when doing surfboards, cause i guess you will also spray some bigger designs on there.
With some practice you will also be able to spray detailed stuff too with the 0.5mm nozzle.

Im not sure how the shop offered it where you bought it. But i would say if the end price was the same as if you would order it without the 0.5mm setup then they replaced
the 0.35mm with the 0.5mm setup. For your use the 0.5mm nozzle might be even handy when doing surfboards, cause i guess you will also spray some bigger designs on there.
With some practice you will also be able to spray detailed stuff too with the 0.5mm nozzle.

i bought it at chicago airbrush,i called today and they told me the .5mm kit should have come in a separate blister,so i guess they forgot to put it in there.but they did charge me the extra $32.

i bought it at chicago airbrush,i called today and they told me the .5mm kit should have come in a separate blister,so i guess they forgot to put it in there.but they did charge me the extra $32.

Ok then its time to kick some ass i would say, so they send you the 0.5mm setup or give you the 32$ back.

Chicago AB has had excellent customer service in my experiance don't know if they have some one new working but they messed up my order about a week and half ago. They shipped me createx trans base instead of wicked no biggie they sent the right stuff out immediately and had it 3 days later. Also look for coupon codes saved good money when I bought my micron from them with a %10 off on a $400 item thats $40 well worth it.

Chicago AB has had excellent customer service in my experiance don't know if they have some one new working but they messed up my order about a week and half ago. They shipped me createx trans base instead of wicked no biggie they sent the right stuff out immediately and had it 3 days later. Also look for coupon codes saved good money when I bought my micron from them with a %10 off on a $400 item thats $40 well worth it.

yes customer service is very good,i called and they sent me the 5mm kit,it comes in three different blister packages.

Back