Iwata HP-B Fluid Nozzle

C

Chalee

I picked up a fluid Nozzle for my HP-B+. I opened it screwed it in sprays fine BUT... Turns out the shop gave me one for the HP-B which has smaller threads, I don't want to keep it in my airbrush though it sprays O.K. the idea of the wrong part won't let me sleep soundly. Shop is kind enough to give me a discount on the correct size but will understandably not take the original back because it's used. Anyone want it .2mm in size.
Price FREE (Airbrush me a smiley face and just pay for shipping)
First response gets it.

Looks like someone will get a nice little present! Nice one Chalee! Unfortunately won't fit mine.

Why not just keep it as a back up, if it sprays fine you don't need to get rid of it, I have the HP-BH+ and had no idea that the non + would be any different.

Why not just keep it as a back up, if it sprays fine you don't need to get rid of it, I have the HP-BH+ and had no idea that the non + would be any different.
I'm a bit OCD with things like this. Plus if someone needs it and it a bit short on the dough helping out a fellow artist is good karma points.

I'm a bit OCD with things like this. Plus if someone needs it and it a bit short on the dough helping out a fellow artist is good karma points.

It's always nice to help others but you paid for it, you can still take it out when the new one comes and just keep it safe in case you need it in the future, you could even buy the brush it fits.

But giving it away is just as nice, if it fitted mine I would have paid you for it just so you didn't lose as much of your own money:)

Back