Iwata HP-CH for Sale

jagardn

Airbrush Acquisition Disorder Patient
The airbrush works perfectly fine, It just doesn't get much use anymore.

Iwata HP-CH .3mm with Zsolt Soft spring
Spares:
1 Nozzle
3 Needles, 1 New and 2 that were used and slightly bent. (they were repaired and polished)
1 Air Cap
1 Needle Bearing
1 Original Air Valve Spring(just figured I'd include it, though you'll probably never use it)

$200 shipped in the US.
I'll consider international shipping, but I'd have to check costs prior to giving a price.
Send me a PM if interested.

Iwata HP-CH - 1.jpg
Iwata HP-CH - 2.jpg

Do you know the difference between this and the Iwata eclipse hp-cs?

The HP-CH has a .3mm nozzle compared to the .35mm of the HP-CS. It also has the built in MAC Valve.
The High Performance brushes are a step above the Eclipse, though the Eclipse is great brush.

What's a Mac valve...? Sorry for the stupid questions ha I suppose I can just google all such info

Do you know the difference between this and the Iwata eclipse hp-cs?

Cpt Nemo. I own the two brush's. It was the CH I came back into the game with before latter adding my CS to the line.

Their are difference's, as said, The MAC being the most obvious.
The size of the CH I believe is a smidgen thinner compared to the CS. It also feels longer then the CS. Saying that. It feels more Performance orientated. Tho thats more personal.

The Needle of the CH has a longer taper then The CS, even tho both are in the .3mil range. The CH's tapered Needle performs a smaller fan spread, giving a tighter detailed feel.

Dan

Back