Iwata HP-SBS

You can only fit the one from the HP-BCS which is a 0.5. You will need the nozzle cap as well.

Ok so i cant put a .2 setup in it..

No, they do not make a .2 nozzle and nozzle cap for the hp sbs. It is either .35, or .5 - needle, nozzle, and nozzle cap all must be changed. I will say though, I have seen people pull detail with the .35 that rivals just about anything else I have seen. It is a capable brush, for sure. I've not forced myself to work with mine more than I do, but perhaps should...

Ok well im tired of messing around with these chinese brushes. So im purchasing tbis one or a eclipse hp-cs. With 40% coupn they will be about the same price..cs come with com art paint tbough

Rick

Both the hp-cs and the hp-bcs can take both the .35 and .5 set up. Either are awesome brushes, I just prefer the hp-cs over the side cup.

Dave is spot on about the level of detail you can get from the .35. Once you get your paint ratios nailed and get to know it, it can easily match much finer set ups.

I have an old one 0.35mm Eclipse nozzle which is two part nozzle (brass base and the nozzle itself). I don't know if modern nozzles can be screwed apart. The old nozzle can be screwed into two parts. As I remember, nozzle from HP-SB (0.2mm) can be screwed in instead of original 0.35. But the hole between air and paint nozzles of Eclipse series is much bigger then in HP-SB, so the performance will not be the same, even if 0.2mm nozzle would be installed, I believe. Haven't tried the spraying as I have enough airbrushes, but the nozzle can be used. At the same time, the price for High Performance nozzle... that would be used in Eclipse...;)
The needle can be sanded down and polished to fit 0.2mm nozzle, for me it's not an issue.

To buy an Iwata is very good idea!:)
I had SBS either and it's as convenient as other SB Iwatas. Body size is the same as HP's and CM-SB's, I mean it's short.

SB dfm.JPG

Back