Iwata powerjet pro help

T

tony leece

Hi folks, i have a powerjet pro which stopped working a while back.
It is four years old, so no warranty.
I found that the piston shaft had snapped on one of the pistons.
My questions are, can i get a replacement part and does anyone know where i can get an engineering diagram of the inner workings of this compressor?
I have blocked off the broken cylinder as air was leaking out, i think, through the air inlet, so it does work but is very slow at building up pressure.
Any help would be cool
Thanks for looking
Tony

I believe they are made by sparmax so contacting them may be an option. They are only a basic piston setup so stripping down and replacing the conrod should be pretty easy IF you can get the part. I do not know of a diagram though, again maybe sparmax can help.

Lee

I believe they are made by sparmax so contacting them may be an option. They are only a basic piston setup so stripping down and replacing the conrod should be pretty easy IF you can get the part. I do not know of a diagram though, again maybe sparmax can help.

Lee
Thanks mate, i will give them a try

Don't know but if the piston arm snapped it may have damaged the wall of the cylinder which would cause more air leaking back into the main crank so on the compression stroke it could damage the piston itself. Plus might run rough and over heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://fredaw61.wixsite.com/the-artist

Back