Iwata RG-3 Spray Gun with 4oz (110ml) cup FOR SALE uk

T

timbo

Hi all,

I have an Anest Iwata RG -3 Spray Gun for sale with the 4oz cup included. I bought this a while ago but never got round to using it so it has just been sitting around in storage.

These Iwata Spray Guns are currently retailing between £310-£335. I have this item up on eBay for £239.99 free postage within UK. I am willing to send the item pretty much worldwide but buyer will have to pay postage, with a slight discount. Ask for a quote.

All payments to be made via PayPal.

Any questions please feel free to pm me or message me on eBay.

Here is the item number:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Did you actually register on this forum just to sell a spray gun?, this is starting to become a frequent occurrence.

I could understand this if it was high end airbrush with compressor and accessories from someone who decided to give it up for some reason.

I may be wrong, but I thought the purpose of our "Equipment for sale" section was so that our own members can either swap, sell/buy ad or or provide airbrush related items with other members, also registered users who are also vendors and have the appropriate permissions from the forum administration.

If this kind of practice is deemed acceptable, I shall not only be surprised but just a touch disappointed, since it is tantamount to spam.

I am sorry this has offended you. All I was trying to do was reach out to people who may actually be interested in purchasing this item. I am also open to offers, so I really was just wanting to give someone a bargain.

Again im sorry you feel I'm spamming the forum. If the moderators are not happy with my post I will be happy to leave.

I am sorry this has offended you. All I was trying to do was reach out to people who may actually be interested in purchasing this item. I am also open to offers, so I really was just wanting to give someone a bargain.

Again im sorry you feel I'm spamming the forum. If the moderators are not happy with my post I will be happy to leave.

You haven't offended me personally it's always good if one of our members can find a bargain or unmissable offer, but we are a community here who try to help each other, we have lot of members who know a lot and are prepared to share it, most new members will introduce themselves before continuing to use the forum, that way we get an idea of each new member's needs.

If your planning on hanging around with the intention of seeking help or even helping others then that's just great, but since there have been other incidents of people registering just sell stuff, it causes a little concern, we want everyone whoever they are and where ever they come from to use end enjoy the forum rather than abuse it.

If you do plan to hang around, and I hope you do, then welcome, if not not then good luck with your sale at least.

I've checked and Coast has it for $339.95 or 208.00 GBP. Not sure of how great that deal is.

You haven't offended me personally it's always good if one of our members can find a bargain or unmissable offer, but we are a community here who try to help each other, we have lot of members who know a lot and are prepared to share it, most new members will introduce themselves before continuing to use the forum, that way we get an idea of each new member's needs.

If your planning on hanging around with the intention of seeking help or even helping others then that's just great, but since there have been other incidents of people registering just sell stuff, it causes a little concern, we want everyone whoever they are and where ever they come from to use end enjoy the forum rather than abuse it.

If you do plan to hang around, and I hope you do, then welcome, if not not then good luck with your sale at least.

I completely understand where you are coming from. I am not very familiar with forums and was not aware there was a place to introduce yourself. I will do that now :)

I will step out of the forum door and walk back through and start again!

I've checked and Coast has it for $339.95 or 208.00 GBP. Not sure of how great that deal is.

That does seem like a good deal. They do charge $30 postage which brings it up to £226.71.

I will change the price accordingly.

Back