Jaquard metallics

Robbyrockett2

Air-Valve Autobot!
So I was at hobby lobby and happened to see this 8 color pack of jaquard metallics on sale for $6
Had no idea what to think of em but for $6 I was like , Hey gotta try these.

I have to say I'm Impressed so far , they sprayed with far less tip dry than the wicked color I got and without a single hiccup in my .33 nozzle.

The metallic white is actually looking like a good representative for stainless steel.
Not sure if its my Krome or the paint or what but the finish doesn't show any of the usual issues with metallic when sprayed carelessly .

(at least the bigger stuff , cant say ive used metallic airbush anything before)

Ive been interested in trying those paints out- for 10 bucks or so you really cant lose!

Cant say I like the clear varnish that came with it..... It made some wicked that had been dry for a couple of hours bleed a little.
But yeah, 6 bucks I really couldn't lose.

The main issue I had with Jacquard is shelf life , It seems the longer the bottle was open even with plastic put under the the lid it would thicken up.
the older it got the more tip dry I would get. But the color are bright .

The main issue I had with Jacquard is shelf life , It seems the longer the bottle was open even with plastic put under the the lid it would thicken up.
the older it got the more tip dry I would get. But the color are bright .
Well they only come in little 1/2 oz bottles, so it can't take that long to use them up, right?

I don't know if they will still do it but You can call them and see if there still giving away FREE samples,I got some sent to me (3 bottles) 2oz each of Transparent red,Black and white opa. colors, And they work great for me.

I don't know if they will still do it but You can call them and see if there still giving away FREE samples,I got some sent to me (3 bottles) 2oz each of Transparent red,Black and white opa. colors, And they work great for me.
Noooo no no I dont want 2oz bottles! :p I want the little tiny bottles haha.

Haha I didn't put together it was the same jacquard until I saw dharma trading as a distributor. I have some of their silk dyes.
They have a stellar reputation as being some of the only dyes available that actually work right and hold color on silk.

Hi, i owned the same sample
like you brought, and it cost me Rm103 for our currency rate, assuming that $6 is in USD it was RM 25 for the actual amount in our currencies. [emoji58][emoji22]

Haha I didn't put together it was the same jacquard until I saw dharma trading as a distributor. I have some of their silk dyes.
They have a stellar reputation as being some of the only dyes available that actually work right and hold color on silk.
I think that's where my wife and I used to get our tye dye powder dyes from some 15 years ago..wow I'm getting old seems like yesterday

I have noticed that paints are cheaper in the US than here in Oz by 30 to 40% and yes I am converting Trident in OZ cheapest is $14.70 AUD
in the US $5.00 I have seen it in most of the popular brands and now Jacquard
WHATs up!

Well, this was just a sale. I think they were no longer offering Jaquard at that store. The original price tag was like $16.50 I think

Well, this was just a sale. I think they were no longer offering Jaquard at that store. The original price tag was like $16.50 I think
if $16.50 is the not on promo price for it, after some calc i found out its about rm32 could be around $7.. might be worth. it has a cour label on the delivery box when i received it and stated that it was shipped out from somewhere in california usa. takin about a month to be here.

Back