Just bought a California compressor

Have a 10 sec video of each compressor but says file is to big, how do you upload a video without going through youtube lol!

Have a 10 sec video of each compressor but says file is to big, how do you upload a video without going through youtube lol!

Don't think you can. I upload to YouTube and make the videos private.

Bummer, well I'm not messing with that. Cali is a lot quieter for sure. I will say this though, don't be fooled by the videos. Its very noticeable when its running but when I watch the video you can hardly hear it so maybe I got fooled just a little. Need to have a good painting session and let it consume me for 6 or 7 hours then I'll give my review. Plus I need an extra fitting and can't hook up my brushes.

So I got it all hooked up today without a hitch. Airbrushed for about an hour and there was a few times I forgot it was running lol! So far its a huge improvement of what I had and can't wait to actually take a phone call with it running.

So I got it all hooked up today without a hitch. Airbrushed for about an hour and there was a few times I forgot it was running lol! So far its a huge improvement of what I had and can't wait to actually take a phone call with it running.

I know this was directed at me, and I am not listening to you. :p

Jeff I can't remember how quiet your current compressor is but I would hate to have you buy one of these and its louder. I just can't believe I waited this long to upgrade.

Jeff I can't remember how quiet your current compressor is but I would hate to have you buy one of these and its louder. I just can't believe I waited this long to upgrade.

I know, I am pretty weak willed. :)
Mine isn't that bad, it does generate moisture though. In it's defense, I do live in Florida and it is humid as a bitch.
I almost got the Silentaire TC-50 instead of a Micron, but I chose the airbrush. Now I just spent $1600.00 on the Marissa Class, I think I blew my fair share of cash so far in 2014.

wow thats a lot of loot for a class im guessing its for plane fare to lol . i just cant wait to get a new compressor and get to florida so i can paint

I know, I am pretty weak willed. :)
Mine isn't that bad, it does generate moisture though. In it's defense, I do live in Florida and it is humid as a bitch.
I almost got the Silentaire TC-50 instead of a Micron, but I chose the airbrush. Now I just spent $1600.00 on the Marissa Class, I think I blew my fair share of cash so far in 2014.

Come on man you have to break last years mark. Be an over achiever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wow thats a lot of loot for a class im guessing its for plane fare to lol . i just cant wait to get a new compressor and get to florida so i can paint

The class is $999, and other 600 is lodging and food. I bought the all inclusive package. Dru Blair's studio is in the middle of nowhere, so it's just easier that way.

I am trying to live vicariously through you. Lol!

Day 2 of ultra quiet compressor review = FREAKIN loving it!!!! Got another hour of painting in today after work and half the time never even heard it. Even had a buddy call and I could hear him when it was running lol!!

Once I get some extra cash I'm going to build a little wall around it and throw in some of that noise dampening insulation so I can't hear a sound. Not totally enclosed but enough to make a difference. I know when I was in the basement I threw some acoustic tiles around my old loud one and that helped a ton.

Man like Jeff you are not making my life easy.

"I am an airbrush addict"!

were having a brizzer here on loang eye laind i canot wait to get to florida and be free again and get my silent ca compressor but it might have to wait its costing a ton to ship and go down

You'll like it when you eventually get it. Its funny, did some more painting tonight and I'd be sitting there going "what's that noise?" and then I remembered its my quiet compressor lmao!! Four years of a noisy one so still trying to adjust to the silence lol!

You'll like it when you eventually get it. Its funny, did some more painting tonight and I'd be sitting there going "what's that noise?" and then I remembered its my quiet compressor lmao!! Four years of a noisy one so still trying to adjust to the silence lol!

Ok...Ok, we get it, your compressor is quieter than ours, and we should buy a new one. Just because we tricked you into spending a bunch of cash doesn't mean we are that gullible.

Amazon Prime you say? ... Damn it! ;)

Ok...Ok, we get it, your compressor is quieter than ours, and we should buy a new one. Just because we tricked you into spending a bunch of cash doesn't mean we are that gullible.

Amazon Prime you say? ... Damn it! ;)

Now if he had spend the big money and bought a Silent-Air he would not be able to tell if it was kicking on or the beer fridge in his garage...LMAO

My compressor is still more quieter than yours:D

Back