For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

just my luck

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by Ronald art, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Ronald art

Ronald art Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

just when I plan to take the training of my new pup to the next level by working with him 1 on 1 and no longer with my other 2 dogs temps are rising to a point the pavement is to hot for him to walk on and according to the forecast this warm weather will last for an other week so I wont start till it cools down or wait all together till I can train him in a dog class in 2 weeks time.
    I just hate the fact the local county banned all off leash walking in the town I live in as I know a few good spots with only grass to walk on that can be closed off so the pup cant run on the streets during off leash training oh well rand over
    Joe T likes this.
  2. huskystafford

huskystafford Needle chucking Ninja

I went to check on internet if there is solution for hot days and hot pavement. According to google, people use few stuff to battle this issue. One of them is some kinda wax which they put on paws -.- I have a lot of grass here but I don't know, maybe it can work...

https://www.amazon.com/Mushers-Secret-Pet-Protector-7-Ounce/dp/B0002XIZXY/ref=sr_1_2?tag=petslady-20&ie=UTF8&qid=1342126492&sr=8-2&keywords=paw pad cream#customerReviews

http://petslady.com/articles/10_tips_protect_your_dogs_paws_hot_pavement_57624
  3. Ronald art

Ronald art Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

thanks I will check it out , in the meanwhile I will walk them in the shade and on any grass I can find on my walks as I always do and wont start training till temps drop
    huskystafford likes this.