Kit for sale

L

littlerick

Well Its gotta go... need transport to try and find work and place to call home. Need around £200 for my bike to get on road and some spare for fuel. Cant carry this lot on my bike so open to decent offers.

Soon as i figure how to post a picture from phone.... brb20150803_195806.jpg

Sorry to see this Rick, it must be a hard choice,I know what your going through, I lived in a car for a few months when my first marriage broke down,
I know it don't feel like it at the mo but things will pick up mate.

Catch 22 mate. If i get work i gotta pay for divorce.. If i dont i get a sanction and may still end up paying for divorce. Wouldnt mind if i knew why im getting divorced. Figured get bike sorted and see where it takes me.

That's rough Rick. If I could I'd send you some cash but I'm skint myself. Is there no way you can keep just a couple of bottles of paint, and just one brush? I know finding a roof and having transport is number one priority, but seems like you are going through the mill right now, and some paint therapy, or even the thought of looking forward to being able to paint, restores the soul. I know it's helped keep me sane - seriously and literally - in the past. Not having a compressor is an issue I know, but I'll bet someone has an old one kicking around not doing anything they could lend you, even if it's just a tankless jobbie. Then you could sell nearly all of it, and still be able to paint. It really takes you away from all the s**t even if it's just for a couple of hours. Really helped keep my demons at bay for a while.

Sure hope someone can help you out with all this, and that you can start to move forward. Sending virtual hugs.

Catch 22 mate. If i get work i gotta pay for divorce.. If i dont i get a sanction and may still end up paying for divorce. Wouldnt mind if i knew why im getting divorced. Figured get bike sorted and see where it takes me.

If you applied for legal aid and signed for it while you were out of work, this should be valid for the whole period of the proceedings even if you find work in the meantime, I would recommend that you make enquiries at the citizens advice beuro, no one can take what you haven't got and I'm pretty sure you have more rights than you think, there are also family law clinics who offer help and advice for people in your circumstances.

I've been through it too Rick and I know what your going through and how you feel right now, but for your own well being you must put your feeings aside and just go in search of the above to protect you self from any further misery.

No legal aid for divorce now, all cab say is get legal advice. Free legal advice is appointment 3 weeks away. Court divorce papers got to be back in 7, today is day 4. Im going to take my chance and hope for good judge.

No legal aid for divorce now, all cab say is get legal advice. Free legal advice is appointment 3 weeks away. Court divorce papers got to be back in 7, today is day 4. Im going to take my chance and hope for good judge.

They still can't take what you haven't got, but the family law clinics do exist and I believe that they actually replaced legal aid in those circumstances, if you don't already have a solicitor any solicitors office will tell you free of charge where you should go for free help, you can also ask for a time extention on the papers until you can sort out your needs.

Your papers should also state the grounds for your divorce.

Been in a similar situation myself mate. Not divorce, but I was literally kicked out to the street with my daughter with no money but what I had in my pocket on a sunday. Thankfully I had a little coin stashed and family to fall back on. But my Xmas was ruined. So I feel for ya mate.

RE your gear. This topic has been brought up before with guys getting F.....ed over. But, I would suggest. Keep one ab. You most favorite. Even sell or leave the hose behind. Just keep a brush. Hide it if you have to.
When your back on your feet mate, that brush will help you like you wouldn't believe. For better or for worse. You'll understand when the time comes.

Wish you the best with getting out of your situation.

Dan

As above, been there done that and survived.

I also agree with the above, keep your favourite brush, and some primary colours, you will need the therapy down the track.

These situations are never easy, but you'll get through it, you have us here if you need to vent, I'm sure anyone here would be happy to receive a PM (don't whinge publically, it can be seen by eyes and used against you. ) sometimes you just need to let it all out LOL

Good luck with your road ahead. it will be bumpy for a little while but it will pass and the sun will shine again, and then you can get back to painting.

What @JackEb said... PM and grumble to me if you like... oh and hide your compressor in a different location...

Bro you can have my little tank less compressor when you need it.....it needs a new moisture trap/regulator as I cannibalised it for my home build but you can pick these off ebay for like 6 quid . Let me know when you need/want it

Thanks guys, nice to know someone cares. Im just trying to get bike on the road. Im in town later will look for solicitor and see if any help about. Got no family, been on own since 16, im sure all will come good in the end, but its the now that needs attention. Not in rush to sell kit and hoping nobody wants, its all i have. Also as mentioed, ill need it for therapy lol. Anybody good with bikes around :)

Thanks guys, nice to know someone cares. Im just trying to get bike on the road. Im in town later will look for solicitor and see if any help about. Got no family, been on own since 16, im sure all will come good in the end, but its the now that needs attention. Not in rush to sell kit and hoping nobody wants, its all i have. Also as mentioed, ill need it for therapy lol. Anybody good with bikes around :)
That's the spirit : ) one step after another and one day at a time. You'll wind up at a happier place.... I know I did and by the look of it the rest of us did too :)

Not sure what it's like where ya live but hit local bike shops and chat with bikers. See if they know a good mechanic that's retired or just does it on the side. Ya might find one willing to help ya with the scoot

Rear light, indicators and side light, not sure till put it thru if owt else... Im on it slowly.

not much i can do way over here in the states.... but i can pray for you!!!! prayer works wonders even if you dont believe it.....

Back