Lets get Dru Blair to Adelaide South Australia

Zackod

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Hey Everyone,
I am a very big fan of Dru Blair as im sure many of you are. I contacted Dru recently about meeting him when he comes to Australia next. He explained that if i can get a minimum of 12 people he will travel to Adelaide to do a 4 day class.
I currently have 7 people that are a definite yes and about 12 maybes.
Please let me know if you are interested or if you know of anyone that would be.
Thanks

Hi Zackod! Welcome to the forum. I have been lucky enough to take two of Dru’s courses. I hope you can get enough students to sign up. What kind of stuff do you paint?

Hi Zackod! Welcome to the forum. I have been lucky enough to take two of Dru’s courses. I hope you can get enough students to sign up. What kind of stuff do you paint?
Hey josep, jealous . He is incredibly good and hes been great to deal with with the information. I do a bit it of everything. Mainly canvas. Some automotive. Want to get into more realistic portraits. If u have a look at my profile i have some pictures on there of my work. My profile pic is the latest one i have done.

Hi Zac,
I've changed the title to better reflect what you are after here, I really hope you can get this off the ground,there's a lot of work involved that people dont think of.

If anyone in Adelaide is wanting to know more you can either contact Zac direct or post here.

Hi Zac,
I've changed the title to better reflect what you are after here, I really hope you can get this off the ground,there's a lot of work involved that people dont think of.

If anyone in Adelaide is wanting to know more you can either contact Zac direct or post here.
Thanks a heap @JackEb, I hope so too. Yeah it is going to be a bit of work but well worth the effort. Dru has been really helpful and seems to be interested if we can get enough people.

Back