looking for color shift

R

roadkill

Somewhere and I can no longer find it.
i saw someone mention a color shift Ruby red. If anyone here knows of a source and brand for it I would appreciate the heads up.
Thanks in advance.

Coast Airbrush Products

Color Shift 4 oz Set
Set Includes:
4402 Gem Turquoise
4404 Gem Color Shift Ruby
4441 Color-Shift Flair Silver/Green
4412 Flair Teal/Purple
4444 Color Shift Flair Blue/Red
4011 Flash Reducer

Price: $150.00

Thanks brother....I will check it out...hoping it is workable for lexan.
lol...I think that is back ordered too. I can't open product description on their sight. I was able to find it and guess the maker from the photo.
I shot an email to auto air and asked if they would be suitable for lexan.
ruby over a purple...think that would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks brother....I will check it out...hoping it is workable for lexan.
lol...I think that is back ordered too. I can't open product description on their sight. I was able to find it and guess the maker from the photo.
I shot an email to auto air and asked if they would be suitable for lexan.
ruby over a purple...think that would be cool.

Being most RC's are painted on the inside AutoAir will work great.

I thought they were solvent based. I was concerned about a reaction with the lexan. also with flaking/adheretion. I followed up with a google search and it turns out to be popular for rc bodies.
Thanks again.

I thought they were solvent based. I was concerned about a reaction with the lexan. also with flaking/adheretion. I followed up with a google search and it turns out to be popular for rc bodies.
Thanks again.

It is AutoAir paint Waterbased automotive paint, Check out their other colors , Works great and you only need a spray mask to use it. Note I always say use a spray mask when spraying anything to include good old WD40...

Back