Looking for Windex alternative in UK

I'll be happy to post a mid stage image before other layers are applied Clive. The texturing happens at the very beginning of the work.

I'm guessing - having watch Dru's video - that you could create very good rust effects.

I'll be happy to post a mid stage image before other layers are applied Clive. The texturing happens at the very beginning of the work.

I'm guessing - having watch Dru's video - that you could create very good rust effects.

I'll also look forward to that, your ability to totally apply yourself to your work makes me sure you're going to rock it:)

I guess too many of you all were mixing Iodine and ammonia together !!
I had to Google 'iodine plus ammonia' to see what you meant. What with that being typed into my search engine - and my subsequent online order of ammonia - it can only be a matter of time before I get a knock on the door from the security services! :laugh:

I had to Google 'iodine plus ammonia' to see what you meant. What with that being typed into my search engine - and my subsequent online order of ammonia - it can only be a matter of time before I get a knock on the door from the security services! :laugh:
Nah mate that is just chemistry class in most schools back when I was going to school .
But you can I doubt they will come a knocking

Back