Looks like an awesome site!

Cuda

Hot Glue King.
Hey guys I'm new to this site but have been airbrushing for about 5 years now. I also hand paint new or rustic wooden signs. I own nothing but Iwatas ( but started with a VL lol!) and was actually searching up microns when I found this site 2 days ago. Looking forward to joining the club and hope to give something back also. Thx Mike

Welcome to the forum from NH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My old friend , It is nice to see you finally came here for a visit,
Mike does some killer signs and is one hell of a airbrush artist.
So let's all give him a big Welcome Home ,,,,He is family and one cool dude, He can also Hijack Threads with the best of us..

Oh and he drives a beer truck:D How cool is that ..

What you searching Microns??? here is a review I wrote up comparing the Micron to the Krome...

Hey thx Herb, glad to be posting again! I have a few projects I've done recently just need to figure where to post them.

Ok ok ok...big welcome first, cause Herb said so lmao!! Next., beer truck, what kind, you got a good name Mike (hubbs name lol) AND...your from Michigan!! So far...just have one problemo, ya dont have a Krome..tisk tisk lol. Welcome to crazy land !!

We have a gallery and after you get your 5th post you can just click the go advance button than click on the paper clip and attach your pics.

Glad you found this place and if you have the time check out the paint pal http://www.airbrushforum.org/oc-challenge/7944-paintpals-3-a.html
We paint up a 5X7 or 7X5 post card and send it to whose ever name that gets pick for us. But you can read the rules at the link I posted for you.

Ok ok ok...big welcome first, cause Herb said so lmao!! Next., beer truck, what kind, you got a good name Mike (hubbs name lol) AND...your from Michigan!! So far...just have one problemo, ya dont have a Krome..tisk tisk lol. Welcome to crazy land !!

You go girl.... :D

Well I drive a Bud Light truck which is my beer of choice lol! Have 7 Iwatas and love them and since Ive been on here lurking the last 2 days seems all I read about is how great the krome is. I was planning on buying the cm-c+ for xmas but I'll be doing extensive research before I plunk down that much cashola!

Well I drive a Bud Light truck which is my beer of choice lol! Have 7 Iwatas and love them and since Ive been on here lurking the last 2 days seems all I read about is how great the krome is. I was planning on buying the cm-c+ for xmas but I'll be doing extensive research before I plunk down that much cashola!

Dude just jump in that old Bud wagon and head south to Bloomington Indiana and I will let you try them both... But to be honest Since getting the Krome I think I have grab my Micron maybe twice and that was to show a local guy I am teaching the difference.

Oh here is the break down of how the parts look between the two.http://www.airbrushforum.org/airbrushes/5164-squishy-break-down-between-micron-cm-c-krome.html. and check out Josh's video of him painting a grain of rice with the Micron...it is at the end of him painting my paint pal of the lion with the skull in his mouth...

Very nice breakdown of the two. I'm not at all liking having to replace the whole head assembly compared to just the nozzle of the krome, definitely a plus for the krome. I actually deliver beer on Wednesday 3 miles from the Indiana border Herb by I-69!!!!

Very nice breakdown of the two. I'm not at all liking having to replace the whole head assembly compared to just the nozzle of the krome, definitely a plus for the krome. I actually deliver beer on Wednesday 3 miles from the Indiana border Herb by I-69!!!!

Well just take I-69 straight south Your boss will never know:D

But yes you can buy just the nozzle for the Micron But Josh(aka SeaMonkey) found out the threads can break when putting just the nozzle on to the head assembly.
Plus you do not even have to buy an Badger air hose the Krome comes with the adapter so you can hook up your IWATA hose to it:D

But you know as well as I do at the end of the day it comes down to what airbrush you like best. But the offer is open to ya if ya want to try them before you buy them just come on down.
But Other than missing the MAC valve on the Micron , the pre set handle stays in on the Krome due to the fine threads on it.
Or find out where Michele lives and see if she will let you try her Krome...

Heck yeah I feel comfortable already, thx guys and gals! Yeah that thread with seamonkey is how I found this site. 17 pages of replies made for a great read last night lol! I just changed my settings to 40 posts per page so I'm good to go now.

Back