For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Love means Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by Zotilraxx, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Zotilraxx

Zotilraxx Air-Valve Autobot!

I found this box of old paperbacks while I was cleaning my garage last Thursday. Among the paperbacks was a leather bound journal. It looks pretty old, the leather was dry and cracking in some parts. The pages are dog-eared and yellowed with age. The journal belonged to my great grand-pappy Zuellig. I opened it and started reading.

He wrote of a time in the too distant pass, when dragons roam our world. He wrote of this dragon known as LeeRoth which terrorised the village of Vnhalen nestled in the bosom of the mountain Nirvana at the edge of the forest Kobain. The villagers of Vnhalen sacrifices a virgin to the dragon every 3 years in order to appease the beast.

In this village there was a local named Ann of the Wilson lineage who seems like any ordinary townsfolk but she always felt that she's special. Her Heart longs for something more... more than the simple life of a seamstress. Ever since she could remember, She always felt an inexplicable connection to the dragon. She was also raised to know the meaning of love and sacrifice and somehow she believes that there is no greater form of love other than to sacrifice her life so her beloved parents would have the chance to live on. That is what she longs for, she longs for the day that she can face the dragon and fulfill her destiny.

Now, whether by design or by nature, she welcomes her situation and readily offers herself to the great dragon beast LeeRoth when the time came...

Come follow my journey, my friends..

http://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/love-means-sacrifice-wip.19693/
    SiRoxx likes this.
  2. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style

I think the beast LeeRoth went through more than 1 virgin a year. Maybe Anne of Wilson felt a connection to the dragon as she’s also fond of Barracudas.
    Great tail to go with the piece.
    Zotilraxx likes this.
  3. Jurien72

Jurien72 Have Airbrush - Will Travel!

lol thats awesome!
    SiRoxx and Zotilraxx like this.
  4. Zotilraxx

Yes, she has a special place in her heart for baracudas...
    SiRoxx likes this.
  5. Zotilraxx