mac valve

I use the Grex on my Iwata Eclipse and love it! Very happy with how it works. Don't really notice a weight issue but it's the only one I've used.

You mean the black one that is not a quick coupling? I don't see why not unless they glued it shut.
Yes that one. I already had the QD.
If I unwind it totally I can feel it 'jump' when it reaches it max open and it will just continue to jump around the same spot if I keep turning. I'll admit I haven't tried pulling as I turn it (sounds painful) so I'll give it a go later today

Yes that one. I already had the QD.
If I unwind it totally I can feel it 'jump' when it reaches it max open and it will just continue to jump around the same spot if I keep turning. I'll admit I haven't tried pulling as I turn it (sounds painful) so I'll give it a go later today

It's not the dial that unscrews, it's the nut underneath it that houses the whole thing. But why do you want to take it apart anyway. Something wrong?

Ok, so I obviously had a mans look and didn't realize there there was a grub screw under there!!
I don't wish to take it out just making comment that it wouldn't unscrew :)
But I do find it odd that the dial will rotate several times but it only takes about half a turn to hot from nothing to full throttle, I would have thought it would have required at least a full revolution and a half before being full throttle !

Back