For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Master TC-20T compressor with tank. Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Airbrush Compressors' started by Al_dd, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Al_dd

Al_dd Young Tutorling

Cheers mate. I'll definitely give em a watch.

Seems the decent air compressors found throughout the US are a couple hundred to import into Australia. And most the quiet compressors over here are about $500 onwards. maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

The co2 option is looking pretty favorable right now.
  2. Al_dd

Al_dd Young Tutorling

Can get a 6kg co2 tank for $200 pickup. All I need is a regulator and the right fitting to join the airbrush to the tank. Here's hoping I don't blow my face off.
  3. Airbrush Dreams

Airbrush Dreams Mac-Valve Maestro!

Are you in a house or apartment? If a house you can always get a large noisy one and put it in the garage and run a hose into your work area. In an apartment you are screwed. When I lived in an town house which had a common wall I had a normal everyday compressor that was very noisy that was in the basement, but I would only paint during the day hours so not to disturb the neighbors.

The last post I put on the wrong post, but enjoy anyway.

Paint on
  4. Al_dd

Al_dd Young Tutorling

Been all over the place the last week. Ended up getting a disposable 450g CO2 bottle with an adaptor for $30 all up. Figured it's nice and cheap as a test. Aswell it'll give me a chance to find a decent affordable compressor. Thanks so much for all the help everyone.