Master TC-20T compressor with tank. Is it worth it?

Cheers mate. I'll definitely give em a watch.

Seems the decent air compressors found throughout the US are a couple hundred to import into Australia. And most the quiet compressors over here are about $500 onwards. maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

The co2 option is looking pretty favorable right now.

Can get a 6kg co2 tank for $200 pickup. All I need is a regulator and the right fitting to join the airbrush to the tank. Here's hoping I don't blow my face off.

Can get a 6kg co2 tank for $200 pickup. All I need is a regulator and the right fitting to join the airbrush to the tank. Here's hoping I don't blow my face off.
Are you in a house or apartment? If a house you can always get a large noisy one and put it in the garage and run a hose into your work area. In an apartment you are screwed. When I lived in an town house which had a common wall I had a normal everyday compressor that was very noisy that was in the basement, but I would only paint during the day hours so not to disturb the neighbors.

The last post I put on the wrong post, but enjoy anyway.

Paint on

Been all over the place the last week. Ended up getting a disposable 450g CO2 bottle with an adaptor for $30 all up. Figured it's nice and cheap as a test. Aswell it'll give me a chance to find a decent affordable compressor. Thanks so much for all the help everyone.

Hi. Looking for a compressor suitable for Iwata Eclipse airbrush. Saw a kit with Master TC-20T compressor and Iwata Eclipse HP-CS airbrush and some paints. Is this a decent compressor for this kind airbrush? Or vice versa? What would people recommend otherwise? Thanks

Hey I am not sure if you have already purchase a compressor but the TC 20T is good for the job, whether you are customizing sneakers, miniatures etc. Its a great beginners compressor W/Tank.

BUt I have a question for the other Airbrushers on here. I have the TC20T I purchased a heavy duty gauge, air filter for the unit. It seems that the fitting that came with the new Heavy duty gauge isn't the same as the original fitting that came with the original gauge air filter. Has anyone had issues with the same thing? I contact TCPGlobal.com but they do not know to much of anything. Which is awkward as they sell all kinds of airbrush kits etc. I tried to call U.S. Art Supplies but its the same company with a different name.

Hey I am not sure if you have already purchase a compressor but the TC 20T is good for the job, whether you are customizing sneakers, miniatures etc. Its a great beginners compressor W/Tank.

BUt I have a question for the other Airbrushers on here. I have the TC20T I purchased a heavy duty gauge, air filter for the unit. It seems that the fitting that came with the new Heavy duty gauge isn't the same as the original fitting that came with the original gauge air filter. Has anyone had issues with the same thing? I contact TCPGlobal.com but they do not know to much of anything. Which is awkward as they sell all kinds of airbrush kits etc. I tried to call U.S. Art Supplies but its the same company with a different name.
opinions are worth more if we know more about you.
76D29BE6-B2B6-417C-9257-D194AE83EB90.jpeg

I'm from Boston, MA. I started airbrushing as I got interested in sneaker customization as well as restoration as well as jackets, leathers, backpacks etc. I also use brushes as well. I currently have the Master Airbrush TC20T, with basic airbrushes such as the Master G22 as well as the Master G76 (which has been difficult to find the needle and needle nozzle replacement 0.3mm and or 0.5mm). The Master G22 is a nice Airbrush for beginners. Shortly after I purchased the Master G233, I am looking to buy more parts and adapters for the airbrushes I have, such a crowns. I wonder if one of these brands that make airbrushes are looking into different types of fitting for the front portion of airbrushes, similar how paint guns can adjust the front to spray from side to side and up and down. I know that one can do that now but not in the manner i speak of.

Reason I joined this forum is because I have contacted these companies and brands and 90% are not knowledgable in the products they sell, (Well those who pick up the phone).

opinions are worth more if we know more about you.
View attachment 60383

I'm from Boston, MA. I started airbrushing as I got interested in sneaker customization as well as restoration as well as jackets, leathers, backpacks etc. I also use brushes as well. I currently have the Master Airbrush TC20T, with basic airbrushes such as the Master G22 as well as the Master G76 (which has been difficult to find the needle and needle nozzle replacement 0.3mm and or 0.5mm). The Master G22 is a nice Airbrush for beginners. Shortly after I purchased the Master G233, I am looking to buy more parts and adapters for the airbrushes I have, such a crowns. I wonder if one of these brands that make airbrushes are looking into different types of fitting for the front portion of airbrushes, similar how paint guns can adjust the front to spray from side to side and up and down. I know that one can do that now but not in the manner i speak of.

Reason I joined this forum is because I have contacted these companies and brands and 90% are not knowledgable in the products they sell, (Well those who pick up the phone).

If this is all your budget will allow you at this time? Then yes it will work. BUT...there is a problem, and its over heating. Ive blown up 3 of them similar to this lol. Trick is? Keep a small fan on it at all times. You should get a year-year and a half out of it. Keeping it cool is #1 top priority.

Really they overheat, I watched many video reviews about the TC 20T and many said that yes the Tc 20 tends to overheat, but the TC 20T, which the T stands for tank does not overheat, the piston does get warm to hot, but thats with any motor.

Back