Maybe the worlds finest airbrush?

musicmacd

The Createx Bandit
haha - at least to me it is :)
Iwata SB
Foxy K33 Modifications
Marcus HotRod Trigger only 2 in the world :)

Runs extremely smooth, you just think about paint and it's there! Hardly any movement of my finger either!

Nice! we now expect you to be standing in for Dru if he has a cold :D

So what is it that makes it 'special' is it just shorter /lighter/wider/ a pretty colour ?

But but it is a side feed !!!! I am glad you have found your soul mate of an airbrush but to me it is just another side feed that I would not even use .
Hate them as much as they hate me ... yeah I am that guy that forgets I am changing angles and ends up dumping the damn paint all over what I had just finished ... Now if they came up with a floating side cup that it changed angles as you did on it's own well you could be a millionaire over night but remember I said it first :D then I might revisit a side feed.

I could have had that trigger but I cancelled the order. If I could not get them for each of my Iwatas I did not want them and he did not make them for the Eclipse.

But but it is a side feed !!!! I am glad you have found your soul mate of an airbrush but to me it is just another side feed that I would not even use .
Hate them as much as they hate me ... yeah I am that guy that forgets I am changing angles and ends up dumping the damn paint all over what I had just finished ... Now if they came up with a floating side cup that it changed angles as you did on it's own well you could be a millionaire over night but remember I said it first :D then I might revisit a side feed.

And how does the angles of the cups change on the other models?

And how does the angles of the cups change on the other models?
It doesn't :D My issue is on the 2 side feeds I have had it that I will set it say dead straight and the when I say lay under the tank to get a small bit I either get paint on me or on the piece , Most side feed lack a lid for the cup. Yes I know you can make one but I still view the side feed as a tool more suited for the fine art artist . Depending on what I have to work on I either have my gravity feed or my bottom feed with the bottle (never the cup)
But I get asked to paint some unusual things that sometimes require me to lay on my back to paint them or hang over the edge of scaffolding due to I have yet to find a rotisserie that I can mount a Farm Tractor on .
I hope this clears up my strong dislike for the side feed. Plus I just have to give Paul a hard time .

Side cups are not my bag, don't like the feel or balance, but I would love to have a play, just to see what its like. Not jealous. At all.......much lol.

I thought you were talking about the new 666 revealed by foxy at the beginning of the month lol lol lol
FB_20170405_19_10_14_Saved_Picture.jpg
Now that's a bad ass mutha right there :D

Side cups are not my bag, don't like the feel or balance, but I would love to have a play, just to see what its like. Not jealous. At all.......much lol.

I thought you were talking about the new 666 revealed by foxy at the beginning of the month lol lol lol
View attachment 48110
Now that's a bad ass mutha right there :D
They are developing another one that paints by itself as well... :)

so I ask again..........

what is it that makes it 'special' is it just shorter /lighter/wider/ a pretty colour ?

Pfft just wait til I win the lottery and buy that machine shop... My Custom Micron Platinum Nano .09mm will blow your mind! The paint will feed wirelessly from the jar to the nozzle... no cups or jars to spill or struggle cleaning! And yes, I will release a custom JackEb edition that is gold plated and will sell for $14,789.62

Back