Maybe the worlds finest airbrush?

...........a custom JackEb edition ...............

it will come with Rum holder, swear jar and Dragon radar and of course it will ignite the expelled cleaning fluid so you have spectacular flames while cleaning between colour changes

:D

Pfft just wait til I win the lottery and buy that machine shop... My Custom Micron Platinum Nano .09mm will blow your mind! The paint will feed wirelessly from the jar to the nozzle... no cups or jars to spill or struggle cleaning! And yes, I will release a custom JackEb edition that is gold plated and will sell for $14,789.62
I'll order 2...

Because some vitriol has been spewed against 'side draft' airbrushes in this post, I want to ask this question I have been wondering: what are people's thoughts about CM-B versus CM-SB Microns? Both are .18 tip size. One is a 'sidewinder' while the other is gravity fed. The SB allows quick paint changes with inexpensive Aztek cups of various size (or pricier Iwata cups). I'm curious to know what people think.
I've used a Micron SB and loved it, but I've also had paint cups fall off the side of my HP-SB.
Sighting over the top of the airbrush is something I don't do, so I don't so much mind a paint cup up there. And I do like he mechanics (or hydraulics, I guess) of gravity fed airbrushes over the draw of side feeds.
Anyway, please offer up any beliefs and preferences you care to share.

it will come with Rum holder, swear jar and Dragon radar and of course it will ignite the expelled cleaning fluid so you have spectacular flames while cleaning between colour changes

:D
Umm... I now have this mental image of you pouring rum in the cup, shoving the airbrush in your mouth, and pulling the trigger...

Umm... I now have this mental image of you pouring rum in the cup, shoving the airbrush in your mouth, and pulling the trigger...

I really must remember to turn the web cam off when I'm painting, and for the record, I only use the siphon feed for that.... mildly adapted to fit a LARGE bottle :cool:

I can't afford alcohol... gotta save money for airbrushes lol

By chance, what's your favorite kind of rum??

Because some vitriol has been spewed against 'side draft' airbrushes in this post, I want to ask this question I have been wondering: what are people's thoughts about CM-B versus CM-SB Microns? Both are .18 tip size. One is a 'sidewinder' while the other is gravity fed. The SB allows quick paint changes with inexpensive Aztek cups of various size (or pricier Iwata cups). I'm curious to know what people think.
I've used a Micron SB and loved it, but I've also had paint cups fall off the side of my HP-SB.
Sighting over the top of the airbrush is something I don't do, so I don't so much mind a paint cup up there. And I do like he mechanics (or hydraulics, I guess) of gravity fed airbrushes over the draw of side feeds.
Anyway, please offer up any beliefs and preferences you care to share.

I have both the CM-B and the CM-SB and as you say, both .18 needles and I can get much finer lines with the SB than the B.... I have no idea why..... used Createx illustration, straight from the same bottle in both.
I did initially wonder if I would get on with the SB after reading so many lovers/haters, but I honestly don't notice any balance issues. I find the B easier to clean because there is always a bit of paint in the hole that the side cup sits into.
for ease of cleaning - - B
for ease of detail -- SB

I can't afford alcohol... gotta save money for airbrushes lol

By chance, what's your favorite kind of rum??

Im Australian, so its 'Bundy' (Bundaberg Rum) or nuthin'...... they also make a VERY nice range of liqueurs :toesies:

so I ask again..........

what is it that makes it 'special' is it just shorter /lighter/wider/ a pretty colour ?
Good damnnit girl - A riot happened last night and I had to go to back to work till 1am back again today for a full day and you "ask again.......:mad::mad::mad:"

It's special bacause......:sour::sour:

A special trigger for a special guy ...... there, all better now :toesies:
Lol!!!
After another tired night of use, I have to say the level of control is so much more! Something that is counter intuitive really - I thought Dru had it wrong (should of known better) even Iwata developed a taller trigger for more control! It's going to take some time to used to it, hopefully should make me control the brush a little better too, less travel equals tighter strokes :)

I tried varying tricks to make my triggers taller and didn't like any of them, so they're back to standard now

Back