Medea nail art paints - what's the shelf life?

T

Trailer Trash

Hi all

I'm a beginner at airbrushing on anything other than nails, which I used to do as a nail technician a while back. I still have Medea nail art paints, which I thought I'd use just for practising on paper. Does anyone know the shelf life of these paints?

I've ordered Wicked Colours so if the above paints are no good, I'll wait until my new ones arrive!

Thanks all :joyous:

if it still sticks, its ok :)
It will still be good for the exercises though don't you think?

if it still sticks, its ok :)
It will still be good for the exercises though don't you think?

I was hoping that'd be the reply, I was just a little worried it'd have gone a bit lumpy and clog up my new Eclipse :pirate:

I was hoping that'd be the reply, I was just a little worried it'd have gone a bit lumpy and clog up my new Eclipse :pirate:

I'm all for spreading the love and all but I'm still using an ebay cheapy special....grrrr jealousy

Maybe the paint was abit too thick and you would have to thinn it out abit before using it. I never used Medea paints, so i dont know how thick that paint usualy
is.

I'm all for spreading the love and all but I'm still using an ebay cheapy special....grrrr jealousy

I only just got the Eclipse yesterday, I had been using a "Petal" brand Chinese cheapy I got at a beauty trade show! It was pants (or at least I hope it was, otherwise that'll be me that's pants!) :pirate:

Back