MIGHT????? be selling my micron

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
I am realy thinking of one of these micron ultrons and the only way i can justify the expencive purchase is if i sell my micron . question is sell before iwata repairs it or after and if i did send it to iwata what dio you guys and gals think it would be worth i supose close to new being you know it was sent in and tweaked by the pros. but i am a super fine detail junkie and it seems the devil briss super 63's seem to have a soft nozzle oi am done with soft ab parts i like the micron . so I will see what happens financially and if i go to Florida. it a;ll depends on a few things. wondering also if i would need to get a fine tuned micron after it gets looked at by iwatai

also heard the ultron turns into a giant evil fighting rocket launching robot

Last edited:
If you decide to send it into Iwata (probably Rick) you will be REALLY happy It will be tuned to the max before they will even think about sending it back .. I personally would not sell it. The only reason I am selling my cm-sb is I cannot get used to side feed I prefer my cm-c+and wont be selling it PERIOD who wants a giant evil rocket launching robot for art work anyhooo??

I can agree and i am almost ready to send it in now i can send it with a return address to my moms house at least it will be safer at iwata and at moms house and as you said they will tune it up them selves and itl work better Thain brand new. I am not knocking buying one from lion art but there are other things to spend 500 dollars on like a badger 100 side feed, sotar head, compressor, and some hok and some etac and some suplies probably all that for 500 lol

ko do you know how to contact them . just had a thought i could probably send it in thain depending on if i find another place or go to florida i am sure they can just fix it and hold it till i am sure on where to send it when its done

here> http://www.iwata-medea.com/support/iwata-warranty/ you go.. for 25 bucks you cannot go wrong give them a call they are really helpful I think you mentioned that you have a couple of setups for it .. make sure you tell them and send them everything you have so they can check it all out
PS they will probably get a laugh out of you not being in a hurry.. most want it yesterday lol

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds fantastic except i dont think the warenty covers ferrets that drop microns lol I would have to pay for 2 nozzles and needles if i send it out i wil hope to get the money i am hope fully getting to pay for it

Make it a good story! If you can get em laughing you just might pull of a great deal

Back