Monochrome leopard video

Seamonkey

Air-Valve Autobot!
I took the mono leopard video and made it into a "how to" video using subtitles. Hoping this helps a couple of people because I am not the best teacher in the world...... Im no Mitch!! Let me know what you think and how I could make the next "how to" video better, thanks!!

[video=youtube;FkpyjYgkoiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkpyjYgkoiM&feature=em-share_video_user[/video]

Josh

Great video, this will for sure help when i have a go at a painting like that :)

That's outstanding Josh, really good vid and explanation of the techniques involved, well done mate. I have sent in my request email to do the Marissa osterlee two day monochrome course but honestly mate if you lived in the uk I would pay you to show how to do that no problem. Brilliant

Brilliant video, very helpful indeed.
I noticed you have some kind of cap on your airbrush trigger, is that something you bought or made yourself?

That's outstanding Josh, really good vid and explanation of the techniques involved, well done mate. I have sent in my request email to do the Marissa osterlee two day monochrome course but honestly mate if you lived in the uk I would pay you to show how to do that no problem. Brilliant

Thanks cordy for the compliments but I would still say to take here class!! Lol!!

Josh

Brilliant video, very helpful indeed.
I noticed you have some kind of cap on your airbrush trigger, is that something you bought or made yourself?

Thank you!! The trigger cap is a glob of hot glue to make it even taller. It gives a ton of control and fits more comfortably!!

Josh

Nice job Josh, you have more self control than I do. I am one that always goes too dark and has to go back with white to undo my mistakes and end up with a dirty mess.
Nice clean work and great job explaining it too.

Thanks for a great video with great explanations on your technique. The final result is outstanding. What kind of board did you use here. I find a lot of the boards don't do well with scratching.

Thanks for a great video with great explanations on your technique. The final result is outstanding. What kind of board did you use here. I find a lot of the boards don't do well with scratching.

Your very welcome!! this was my first crack at monochrome so i felt a little foolish telling others what to do, but i figured that it will only help someone in the end. i knew i wasnt saying the wrong thing but its not like i know all about it either.

the board i used is clay board from hobby lobby, its just masonite board with gesso spread onto it. it holds up great but like anything else you have to be carefull with the scratching.

so good mate really nice to see your progression through your videos.keep practising because you have got this bro

a great inspiration dude, i think your well on your way to clearing your own path

well i was petting my bird, and his head fell off, pretty bird, such a pretty bird

Back