My 1000th post

Welcome aboard matey..ha ha, that's some great progression pics mate. I agree with Mitch mate, you really contribute to this forum and offer loads of great advice and encouragement. I have also had the pleasure of meeting you in person and now what a genuinely nice geezer you are, congrats on your 1000th post mate and look forward to many more:)

Congrats Adam!!! I have love seeing your work grow. Glad to have been able to talk with ya about it to!! You are absolutely one of the people that have made this site fun!! But enough with the mushy stuff, I need micron and ran to show up now so we can jack this thread properly like we have done to you before to commemorate this 1000 post thread properly, :)

Josh

haha hilarious! in typical fashion I think you have to....I think we did it on your "new moderator thread" so I would expect nothing less...thank you all for your kind words and I'll see you all at 2000!

Thanks for the mention Fez, glad to assist in any way possible on your journey! Keep up the drive bro! Youre progression will come even more over time and the all the great help we all have on here!

The world federation of threads jackers unite and jack this pup..

Yes careful what you wish for cause sometime you just might get it and more ..
So I had to run to the local store this morning to pick up some small stuff for the house and notice that at the local garage they had a yard sale so I stop in to see what they have.. for a small price of just 10 dollars I got a 1million candle power spot light great for Raccoon hunting. a black jack a mini car air compressor binoculars and a about 500 dollars worth of Craftmans tool all put into this nice little box . I ask if it was 10 buck a piece or the entire box for 10 buck . it was the entire box for 10 buck , Now If I had had an extra 200 buck I could and would have bought the Ranger Bass boat they had there , even if it only have a 40 HP motor....
But you all should come over and go there and then we can have a huge hog roast to properly congrat ad fez on his 1000 post , But Monkey has to bring the shine and Ran has to bring the Naplam to start the fire...

And if you all do not want hog I do have Agus on the hoof and Deer.

The firearms deer season starts this week here in michigan... and i go back to work this week after being off for 3 weeks due to a back injury... shoulda put it off for another week. Lol. What was i thinking??

So I had to run to the local store this morning to pick up some small stuff for the house and notice that at the local garage they had a yard sale so I stop in to see what they have.. for a small price of just 10 dollars I got a 1million candle power spot light great for Raccoon hunting. a black jack a mini car air compressor binoculars and a about 500 dollars worth of Craftmans tool all put into this nice little box . I ask if it was 10 buck a piece or the entire box for 10 buck . it was the entire box for 10 buck , Now If I had had an extra 200 buck I could and would have bought the Ranger Bass boat they had there , even if it only have a 40 HP motor....
But you all should come over and go there and then we can have a huge hog roast to properly congrat ad fez on his 1000 post , But Monkey has to bring the shine and Ran has to bring the Naplam to start the fire...

it makes sense why you went for the torch brother

Torch with the power of a million candles Rhod Gilbert - YouTube

Dang micron, was that a yard sale or a divorcee sell all her man prize possessions while he was at work!! Lucky sob that's what I call a good day!! The boat would have been sweet as well!!
I would love some of that hog roast!! That's the best stuff in the world!!! Next to a good deer steak, lol!! I will bring the shine but I'm afraid the between me you and ran I would be tapped out so the rest would have to be BYOB!
My dad is in town for the weekend so this thread jacking may take a little time but I will check in From time to time, we are going fishing!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Josh

Mr Micron, you are one lucky dude, while you were getting all that stuff for $10 I got a call that my mate was in the hospital, I promptly went to visit him and just as I approached his room he started screaming for the nurse while pulling on the alarm, shortly after the nurse arrived and asked him what all the fuss was about, he "I can't feel my legs any more" to which the nurse replied "of course you can't you fool, we've just amputated both your arms".

Oh I almost forgot, congrats on your 1000th post Ad Fez, but don't expect much, my 1000th post went by totally unnoticed, I've now got 1027 and I'm still waiting for a shirt and the brass band that played in my street when Seamonkey had his first 1000, but like I always suspected, it's not what you know around here, It's who you know. LOL and and extra LOL just in case I'm taken seriously (as if!!!).

.haha yet I know exactly what you m...bah bah bah brim brum oompa oompa...hang on madbrush the whole london philharmonic orchestra are matching down my road...all 100of them...dum dum brump brunp...freddy mercury has come back from the dead.....conducting the orchestra.....he's now walking down my drive as we speak....oompa oompa oompa he's got something in his hands....I'll keep typing...its a silver attache flight case......of my god he's knocked on the door I best go answer (oompa oompa...band still playing) freddy is now singing you are the champion (to the tune of we are the champions) I open the case....I can just make out from beneath all the golden light pouring from the case......its an airbrush tutor tshirt!!! damn madbrush, this is probably the best experience of my whole life....maybe you was out doing the food shop when they came round your gaff?

Oh I almost forgot, congrats on your 1000th post Ad Fez, but don't expect much, my 1000th post went by totally unnoticed, I've now got 1027 and I'm still waiting for a shirt and the brass band that played in my street when Seamonkey had his first 1000, but like I always suspected, it's not what you know around here, It's who you know. LOL and and extra LOL just in case I'm taken seriously (as if!!!).

I never got a shirt, WTH!! Lol!!

Fez don't let the brush fool ya, he has more like 1700 posts, one under his real name and his 1027 under Madbrush, lol!!!

Josh

I appreciate the mention Adam! Glad I could help. Very cool to see how far you've come in such a short period of time and I always enjoy your sense of humor!

As a Brit, you guys and your guns scare the pants off me, especially after I went to Carolina one time, and turned up in a small town full of hunters staring at me wearing shirts saying "If it's tourist season, why can't I shoot 'em" (true story) LOL! But Hog roast and alcohol so good it might turn you blind...? I'm in!

As a Brit, you guys and your guns scare the pants off me, especially after I went to Carolina one time, and turned up in a small town full of hunters staring at me wearing shirts saying "If it's tourist season, why can't I shoot 'em" (true story) LOL! But Hog roast and alcohol so good it might turn you blind...? I'm in!

Squishy we do not have a tourist season here , Just a bicycle riders season and than we use paint guns ...LMAO
But you are most welcome to come I always have a couple of hogs in the deep freeze and a couple of sides of beef so should have plenty of food.

lol, i rember the pig roasts we use to have on the beach.. great fun,, just walk up and grab the pork off the pig in between beers...lol great fun

Squishy we do not have a tourist season here , Just a bicycle riders season and than we use paint guns ...LMAO
But you are most welcome to come I always have a couple of hogs in the deep freeze and a couple of sides of beef so should have plenty of food.

A couple of hogs and a couple of sides of bee!f NOM NOM NOM!, but what will everyone else have LOL!

A couple of hogs and a couple of sides of bee!f NOM NOM NOM!, but what will everyone else have LOL!

Well darlín if you are that hungry the rest can dend for themself...LOL or hope that monkeyman bring lots and lots of shine :D

Back