My compressor having a problem.

N

Nacam Cpns

Hello everyone. I owned 74520 HG Compressor two weeks ago. and i broke the Basic Airbrush that come with it. So i tried to use another kind of airbrush.

I’ve been wonder with the Air valve joint. air won’t comes out unless you push the trigger down. does it effect anything to my compressor? i feel like it’s gonna explode or something because: STEEL-ROD keeps falling off

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 25
  • aerografo-dual-bodypainting.jpg
    aerografo-dual-bodypainting.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 24
Not sure about your compressor but air only flows when you push the trigger down, sounds like you don't have an auto cut off and the comp just keeps running, I have no idea what the rod is, sorry

Not sure about your compressor but air only flows when you push the trigger down, sounds like you don't have an auto cut off and the comp just keeps running, I have no idea what the rod is, sorry

Well my compressor is for doing model work stuff. and it use 7.2V battery/adapter to run the Motor.
That STEEL-ROD is mechanical action pumping air out

Attachments

• 74520-2-500x500.jpg
    74520-2-500x500.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 17
I never understood why that company sells battery operated junk compressors as airbrush compressors , it is to small has no air tank to give you the constant airflow you need . it just inst up to the job and I recommend you look for a better compressor

Contact the manufacturer... ) Sounds like a poor quality dodgy unit. Hey can you pop along and do an intro for us? Here is the link. http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/
It's always nice to know a bit more about where you are from, what you do, equipment you use. Also helps us answer some questions better. Cheers Mark

While that kind of compressor does in fact compress air and so technically deserves the name, they are not fit for the purpose of airbrushing. You need something with at least a small tank, and mains power.

While that kind of compressor does in fact compress air and so technically deserves the name, they are not fit for the purpose of airbrushing. You need something with at least a small tank, and mains power.
Thank you. I've now learned it the hard way for buying compressor from local shop

Because they don't have a tank with a shut off valve or a bleed valve they are designed to run only when air is being used. But they are pretty useless for even the simplest of airbrushing tasks.

Try adding an air tank to it. Then control the air from the tank. If you feel like the compressor is pushing too much, then turn it off until you need to fill the tank. Just a suggestion.

Back