My compressor

T

Tryston

Hi :) as am I new to airbrushing and wanted to give it a go, not knowing if I was good enough for a couple of hundred pound set's I decided to go cheap. One of the machines at work ( broken ) had a compressor on it. So I asked permission to salvage it and got the green light.
It is a Bambi
It was in a right state, so I cleaned it up stripped it down, did all the electrics and re-sprayed the frame and tank. And it works great. Silent as anything. I have put before during and after shots up and on youtube I have a couple of video's which I did for fun lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

You lucky thing and well done on cleaning it all up getting it running.....i want to get one myself, keep on putting my door coins in the change pot......I'm about a third of the way there now

keep on putting my door coins in the change pot......

What the hell are door coins brother??? You know they don't accept washers as payment don't you?

Silent oil cooled compressors rock! Post a picture so fez can get his drool on. Que the sexy jazz music.

Haha you don't even know what door coins are....christ you really are failing in life! Hehe sorry predictive text......try again silver coins

here are a couple before during and finally finished and for those who really want a laugh here is a link to a youtube vid lol http://youtu.be/TAfpby9ea44
(not the best but hey ho !!! )

IMG-20130803-00240.jpgSalford-20130803-00244.jpgIMG-20130622-00219.jpg

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha awesome. You sir have an amazing beard! Wish I could grow facial hair! 29 and I only have to shave once a week. You Did a great job on it! Have you dropped the oil out of it? You can get compressor oil at Halfords if you can't nick any from work. First thing I did when I got mine was drop the oil out. Looked clean enough but I'm a bit wait for it ..... Anal (OH I SAY!) about stuff like that.

Heres my baby just because I love it :)
2013-07-19_14-41-40.jpg

Haha awesome. You sir have an amazing beard! Wish I could grow facial hair! 29 and I only have to shave once a week. You Did a great job on it! Have you dropped the oil out of it? You can get compressor oil at Halfords if you can't nick any from work. First thing I did when I got mine was drop the oil out. Looked clean enough but I'm a bit wait for it ..... Anal (OH I SAY!) about stuff like that.

Heres my baby just because I love it :)
2013-07-19_14-41-40.jpg

Thanks :) my beard has taken 7 months to grow :) and yes went to halfords as well :) need to change the oil as it was in a bit of a state :) but it was all worth it :) and yours is looking good as well :)

Back