my dragon eye and eagles is slowly growning

A

Alf

well here is my two new project slowly coming alive bit by bit there is allot of mistakes but i am a new be so i know i will getting better with practises lol
20131102_210405.jpg20131102_210439.jpg:love-struck: airbrush

Looks like you have a good start on both. Keep with them and learn to repair the mistakes. I tend to not heed my own advice and junk if I don't like it instead of fixing it. Many times I wish I hadn't .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cool job so far! ...and certainly a cool airbrush space!

thanks all of you well i am also looking forward to see it finish but i must fix my krom first need some new parts i am not sure which i need but i buy the front parts and i will see what i need to change lol

Nice work both projects, certainly good for a newbe.

I can't believe no one has commented on your amazing "Fold away airbrush studio", a fantastic idea and one which I might just be stealing, lol, definitely a great way of keeping everything tidy and close to hand, the ultimate space saver.

And that little compressor on the right bottom corner looks like it's attached to that humongous pipe, lol

Nice work both projects, certainly good for a newbe.

I can't believe no one has commented on your amazing "Fold away airbrush studio", a fantastic idea and one which I might just be stealing, lol, definitely a great way of keeping everything tidy and close to hand, the ultimate space saver.

And that little compressor on the right bottom corner looks like it's attached to that humongous pipe, lol

Thanks Madbrush it getting there slowly, and when it come to this airbrush studio its a good way to have it in plane site and still no one can see all the ecuipment and bottles, and so on, when i start to build it i desided to have it mobile to so i can take it down from the wall and take it to another place, its not so big but its enough i think its 80 cm high and 100cm whide 15 cm deep, each door is hang on piano hangers so its stabile and strong, and they are atached on a hard bord painted white, the airhost 5 m long come up i a small hole atach to a water and oil filter with a air reducer, so all air is cold down before it come there, the shelfs is little smaller they are 13 cm so they will not tuch any projekt that is on the bord, the top and bottom of the doors are a small peace 15 cm and then cut down to 13 cm, the light is a kitchen light 60 cm long and 9 cm deep ,put on mdf and a thin plywood bord is stop the light to go to your eyes ,later will i also put aloifoile inside so it will refelct maixium, and to this compressor you see on hte picture its my spare one its a cheep 186 whit a small 3 litre tank the pipe is my radiator pipe, lol ,i think its to big to that compressor , i use my home made one i have posted a pic before here. If you want any advise about it you are most welcome and ask, i am always help if i can. cheers

Back