My first pic

S

Shaseadoo

I went on a course for beginners yesterday. I was quite nervous, but the guy taking it was lovely and put everyone at ease. Here's my first pic, which I am really chuffed with ( although I know I have a long way to go yet). I did find the dagger strokes quite difficult, so lots of practise for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 200
Hey Shas, good to see you got your first pic under your belt, keep it up. Which course did you go on? Is it in our neck of the woods?

Yep, it was the good Svee Wheeler - lovely man :)

Thanks Squishy and Whiteknight for your comments.

Squishy, it was a course for beginners run by Svee in Arlesford at Bespoke Education Centre right next to the Watercress Line. I'm hoping at some point he will run an intermediate course, which I'm sure he will. I feel I learnt quite a lot.

cool. i like svee's stuff and yh hes a nice guy too

Must have been a fun class. Svee seems like he likes to have a good time in his vids. Nice job .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have done a good job on your first eye, keep up the practise and it will get easier and easier and of course you will get better and better.

Lee

I recognise that eye :D
You did a great job mate and it was fantastic meeting you ;) keep squirtin'

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Good job Shaseadoo, I've seen several of Svee's vids and seems like a cool dude to hang out with and paint too....after all he cant be half bad if he is a fellow musician!

hes the bloke that got me goin thinin about a micron lol in his fine detail water base paints .nice eye dont wory about opictures yet get a bunch of paper put on your favoruite tune and waste a bottle of ab paint painting dagger after dagger

well done, keep it up!
its all about having fun.

it's far better than my first pic too lol *thumbs up*

... is that still a compliment these days?

Back