My name is Pete .Sr

W

wrongway

My name is Pete and I'm the FNG.
I'm 71 a Vietnam veteran and now retired.
I was born and raised in Chicago went into the
service in '62 discharged in July '66 Vietnam 63-66
I took up airbrushing about a week ago the reason being I have
a heart disease and had to retire I've been doing camo on guns spray
painting with aerosol and using braches, leaves, ect
I purchased a zeropoint airbrush kit and just love using it granted I
have to practice a lot.just had the kit a week and today I tried it out and the
splitter leaks so now trying to round up another splitter.
Married 52 years and still going 3 children 6 grand children and 6 great grand children
I hope to learn a lot on here and hope to make new friends

Welcome to the family Pete, hi from the UK.

Everything you need to know is around here somewhere, and all the great and talented folks around here are only too happy to advise, so shout out any questions. This is a global family so someone is usually awake somewhere in the world and will respond soon. :D

Welcome to the family Pete, hi from the UK.

Everything you need to know is around here somewhere, and all the great and talented folks around here are only too happy to advise, so shout out any questions. This is a global family so someone is usually awake somewhere in the world and will respond soon. :D
THank you I'm sure I'll have questions,I have one now. I see no place to log out
Found it

Are you on your phone? If so at the very top of the screen next to the envelope is your avatar. Tap that and on the bottom right it should say log out :)

How does one add friends on here
and what are these trophies

Hi Pete, welcome from New Zealand. The trophies happen as you progress, various things happen, make new posts, that sort of thing. As you interact more they increase. Not sure they count for anything sadly... Now, what do you mean add friends? Is that like add others to the group? If that's the case, they need to sign up. If you mean friends like in FB, we all get to see your posts, we are all your friends... :)

Hi from Texas! Lots of good info on here. Have you watched any of the Airbrushtutor videos on YouTube yet? Those really helped me when I was first learning. And I still look forward to new ones! :)

welcome from Australia Pete,

we are always happy to see new faces and help/guide them if needed.

Mark has you covered with the trophy points, the more you contribute the more points you acquire as you are 'liked' (for a good /informative post)

as for friends: if you left click on a members name, you will see the option to 'follow' them......kind of a friendly stalking thing, but yes Mark is right, its kind of redundant we are all friends. and we like a laugh too...

Welcome home Pete and from one military to another thank you for your service.
You have found a great place to learn anything airbrush related .

Hi and welcome from Devon U.K.:thumbsup::thumbsup:,we are a very friendly bunch but also very nosy so dont be shy and post up some pics:D:D

Welcome from IL. You should give duracoat a try. It works pretty well for camo and is a bit tougher than rattle cans. My dad was deployed 63-64, glad to have you here. It's a great place to learn and get better.

Hi Pete! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your service to our great country! Sorry to hear of your heart problems. Take care of yourself. Anyway, we are all like minded peeps who love ABing. So, if you have questions post em up! :)

Back