My New Iwata HP-BP

T

ThomasJ.

I just went big time and bought an Iwata HP-BP :) ( was currently using the Paasche TAlon). Tried it for the first time this morning and it works great for what I'm doing. I really need to get another needle which is the 0.2mm size and was wondering where is a good place to get one since I've see them with all different prices. Would also like to make sure it's an Iwata needle and not an imitation. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I just went big time and bought an Iwata HP-BP :) ( was currently using the Paasche TAlon). Tried it for the first time this morning and it works great for what I'm doing. I really need to get another needle which is the 0.2mm size and was wondering where is a good place to get one since I've see them with all different prices. Would also like to make sure it's an Iwata needle and not an imitation. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

$8-95 here , these also have discount coupon codes, part number four in the list underneath, this will be genuine I'm sure, but so you will know all iwata parts come individually packed on black card with plastic see through face and iwata hologram, if it isn't packed such and is loose or in a tube it's fake.:)

Thanks
Just started using an HP-B and I love the brush. And yes coast is the best place to get all you supplies however I did notice that their hours have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back