My new purchase!

A

Antnymikal

my7abagu.jpg

Well here she is HP-BCS 100$ after coupon came with hose, qd, bottle, com art cleaner and 2 colors and super lube. Thank god for Hobby Lobby lol. Also got a neo bcn yesterday and another in a few days. All from the profit I made doing t shirts this week alone. Can't wait to fire it up tomorrow morning.

Nice! I love the fit and feel of mine in my hand.

I have had a couple problems. Here's hoping you avoid the same issues and that I get mine fixed soon.

sweet, you cant go wrong with the faithful iwata...my airbrush till death.

Awe man what problems? I'll have to check YouTube again too for any quick fixes I suppose. Hopefully all goes well.

Either way ill be locked and loaded! Collection is growing pretty fast.
4aja6u3e.jpg

Congrats man, i love my Eclipse SBS that i have. I also have a Neo, it was my 2nd airbrush that i bought and it´s also a good gun.

I'm really enjoying this AB, just sprays so smooth even with the thicker paints. I did notice I had to turn the air up to about 70+ for it to start siphoning. Other than that it is awesome, it just works the compressor a bit more.
I had to go and buy 2 more QDs for my Neos now I just need one more for the paasche but it is a different size, I believe the same size as badgers.

It's what I use commercially. I have 5 iwatas and I use a master siphon brush too... You should be able to shoot at under 70 psi...

I shoot wicked and auto air straight out of bottle and I usually run at 60psi maximum. I shoot wicked detail too but I typically cut it 10-15% and shoot same psi.( I rarely change pressure on main line.) if I'm running my eclipse gravity feed and am going for detail I restrict the line, kinda like a Mac valve setup...

Back