my pationSmokeshop

ok, i went back to the sight, scrolled down to the free downloads, clicked on the Leopard, the next screen opened up, then i scrolled to the bottom of the page, and the only thing it was showing me was a login option, and register option. Witch I'v done already. But for some reason it keeps showing an error message every time i tried to login. Its saying that my sign in name or password is incorrect. I know its not. I even made a new account and its still doing the same thing. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have literally spent at least a day trying to download the airbrush control sheets, LOL... but if you wouldn't mind emailing them, i would greatly appreciate it. I truly want to get my hands on them. I'v been practicing on paper put with no reference, and i believe that the control sheets would help me out a grait deal. My e-mail address is.. ricardo.carvajal6271@yahoo.com thank you very much...
Hey I appreciate it, haven't checked my email yet, still at my shop but I'll check when I get home.. Really appreciate it, thanks

Back