Neda

I just showed my wife that amazing lace-work and she does not believe it's painted so I would say your eraser it's is just jealous of you patience;):)

Stunning! The clothing, hair and eyes, wow.
When I see something like this I can't decide if I want to give up or try harder :D

Must try harder! :thumbsup:

Here a close up from her Face....
@Madbrush : this is an Airbrushpicture....believe me :whistling:
LOL, I believe you, but my wife didn't:)

I saw it in your gallery first and gave it a good once over, if I said I was impressed it would be an understatement, the hair is simply beautiful but that lace work is out of this world:thumbsup:

Stunning! The clothing, hair and eyes, wow.
When I see something like this I can't decide if I want to give up or try harder :D

Must try harder! :thumbsup:

You just damn well keep on going, this just shows you what you can do when you apply yourself, it also gives you an idea of what to aim for:)

Incredible details. You made a perfect hair. I also do portraits, but in the soft pastel technique. I attached last portrait I made. Next I want to master is the airbrush technique. Cory Saint Clair is the enough source of information for now. :)

What did you mixed up with black so that you get a dark sepia tone?

nl7h3k.jpg

That is just awesome,soul seeker please tell me you've been doing this for years.

Ok just read your introduction and got my answer:thumbsup:

That is just awesome,soul seeker please tell me you've been doing this for years.

Ok just read your introduction and got my answer:thumbsup:

I would say he's been doing it at least a month, lol

Seriously he did say somewhere about 7 years.

Back