Need a Custom Designed Stencil anyone???

I don't think he will do that, you can't just reproduce a copyrighted logo and make money off of it. If selling for profit, they can sue you very easily and win. It would have to be altered almost to the point of being unrecognizable to be actually legal. Do people do this all the time? yes, is it legal NO. I have done minecraft digital renderings for tshirts for youtubers and had to really change them up before it was allowed. Had to take the blocks and make them rounded, change the colors slightly, and really make it my own. I really hate seeing tourist trap tshirt stands that mass produce any logo, football teams, disney characters etc. It's not actually legal at all and if the wrong person sees it at the right time, you will be in some excrement. I've received 3 letters over the years for stuff like this. I painted a john deere logo on a truck and painted it john deere green. I was hit with a letter saying it was seen at a show and was in direct violation even though I used THEIR paint. I couldn't even buy the rights to use the logo. I argued that it was in good taste, free advertisement for them, and was no different essentially then being a large sticker being put on that you can buy, just more permanent. I offered them $500 for the use of the 2 logos and they declined and told me that it would have to be repainted and if was seen again they would press charges. I've done harley logos on a damn harley branded helmet and gotten letters as well.

Oh I understand, which is why I stopped doing disney shirts when I was running my Kiosk.

I do have an email with written permission if he so desires it. :)

Actually just re-read it. He may have an issue about it :( It says I can make the stencil to do my shirts as long as I do not produce and resell as retail items.

So he may not want to then. :/

He guys, sorry for the delay, as I have been sick. Unfortunately Igor, I wouldn't touch that one. As much as I would like to make it easier for you to do your shirts, I want to keep this merely for CUSTOM stencils. In all honesty, I really don't want to make anyones logo unless it be for your own business. Would really like to keep it all original if possible. I will make some exceptions for charity's and benefits as longs as there is a written agreement. I can promise you guys, Im really not in this for money. I really enjoy designing stencils so its a win/win to me, I get to design a stencil and you get a custom stencil at a decent price. There were several hours alone spent on the wizard stencil I did for Ranger, but it was a fun one because it was challenging. So I wont be able to help you with the minecraft stencil Igor, my apologies. If you need anything else just give me a shout, will help you if I can.

Yes I can do it Igor. I am replacing some parts on my machine right now. Got the incorrect parts in last week, got the correct parts in this week and will make the adjustments this weekend and hopefully it will be back up and running then. I will keep ya updated. Looking into a second machine for when this happens again, lol. Thanks for your patience! I will get with you on the design once I get it up and running Igor and you know I'll get that for ya Meeshell!!

Will keep ya updated, thanks!!

K bud. Thanks for updating.

Here's a list I need:

Snowflakes. At least 2, different sizes. 3 inch and 5" (positive)
Walking couple hand in hand in silhouette form. (negative) about 3

Cut my list down quite a bit. Because I had been thinking seriously about doing CARS!! Noooo not the cartoon. Muscle cars and Hot rods. Can you do a stencil that can outline the ride? My CTS doesn't let me do fine lines, tried for years now and I've always had to shield and it just takes too dam long. I'd love to provide hot rod shirts at affordable prices. A good stencil maker would really make that come true :p

What makes me think of it, was back in the day, Pat or someone had a big car iron on kit. Came with all kinds of iron on outlines to "color in the lines" so to speak. How hard do you think it'd be to do those?

I bet you, that also once you get some designed and cut.. I bet you could sell the piss outta them!

You're welcome Igor. I will be making loads of stencils this weekend now that Im back up and running. Will definitely have to get Meshells made and your two.

Yes, I can most definitely do the hotrods. Theyre on my huge list of stencil series Im going to be working on designing all summer. Any certain models you are interested in so I can get them done first? I can help make that dream come true! Always a good feeling to help others!

Here's a few more I've designed recently:
Stencil Eagle Head 1.jpgStencil Eye 1.jpgStencil Shotgun N Shells.jpgStencil Skull 1.jpgStencil Skull 2.jpgStencil Skull 3.jpgStencil Skull Mini Set design.jpg

The two stencils below have been removed from my line of stencils as I don't want to disrespect the artists who designed a similar texture stencil and Im not certain who created the skull so I am just going to remove it. Thanks

Attachments

• Stencil Grunge Effect 1.jpg
    Stencil Grunge Effect 1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Stencil Skull 4.jpg
    Stencil Skull 4.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:
Russ bloody good work mate, I'm interested in the stencil you did for Ranger, the easy rider stencil and the number 4 skull. would you let me know a price for them please buddy

Well, I know people make car stencils but I'm not a fan of what I find.

I want MUSCLE! Rat Rods with blowers. etc.

Chevelles, 66-67 and 70-72 models. Novas. 67-69 Camaros, Old Cudas. Plymouth Satellites etc. Anything that has a 15" tire in back, lol.

I don't need a stencil for each one, just showing the years for the body style.

I'll also be picking up some skull stencils as well. So if you want to bunch a few up and give me a price that'd be awesome.

@ Fatbobrider, I will get you something together. Just let me know what sizes you want. Unfortunately the Wizard and Dragon cant be done any smaller than 12 x18 because of all the detail, that's one draw back on it. I may be able to take a lot of the detail out and do you one smaller that way.

@ Igor, Here's what I got so far on my first Hot Rod stencil, let me know what ya think. I think its down the path youre wanting:
HOT ROD 1.png

Click on the image and it will be much larger for viewing. Im still a ways from finishing it but maybe this weekend I can wrap it up.

Yeah buddy. That's the stuff. I don't have to have a ton right now.

Snow flakes and the other thing I asked for with it in that one post is all I really need to have kinda quickly. Unless I get that bike job... then I'll be ordering skulls.

Will get everything done this weekend and send ya pics for approval!

Hi Russ 12x18 suits me as i'll be doing it on a pc case. keep up the good work mate.

Still need to tweak a few things on it and it will be ready
Stencil HotRod 1.jpg

Here's the cut stencils that I've done recently:
Stencil Eagle Angry 3.jpgStencil HotRod 1 cut.jpgStencil HotRod 64 Nova.jpgStencil Shredder.jpgStencil Skull 9.jpgStencil Snowflakes.jpg

I have removed the texture stencil as I don't want to offend the original artist of the original texture stencil which gave me the idea for mine.

Attachments

• Stencil Texture 1.jpg
    Stencil Texture 1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 32
Russ, where do you pickup/order those stencil sheets from. Havin trouble finding a good retailer with that exact type.

Heya Boltcase, go to uscutter dot com and in the search box, type STENCIL and it will pull up all their stencil material. I buy it in a 15" wide x 100ft roll. Hope that helps. Its 10mil so make sure your cutter will handle it.

Back