Need a Custom Designed Stencil anyone???

I have a ton of Russ's stencils even though I have my own plotter :) He is a master at it and I have used two he made for me in custom paintings. Just one question buddy? When are you ever going to get time to paint? Those stencils take a lot of time and work.

Heres a few new stencil designs for those interested:

Stencil Camaro Cut.jpgStencil Eagle Soaring 1A.jpgStencil Eagle Soaring 1B.jpgStencil Eagle Spread 2.jpgStencil Eagle Spread.jpgStencil HotRod 64 Nova.jpgStencil Pinup.jpgStencil Shredder double.jpgStencil Shredder.jpgStencil Skull 11.jpgStencil Skull 12.jpg

Let me know if there are any that interest ya or if you need a custom designed stencil!

Thank ya Reece!!! Appreciate the kind words brother! Truly a good feeling helping others with these stencils so its pretty rewarding. Yes I miss airbrushing and wont have any choice but to airbrush this Sunday, I have two antique saws to do for a client and one antique saw for another so I will get my paint on this weekend for the first time in weeks. I also finally broke down and ordered a set of illustration paints so Im itching to try the new Bloodline Illustration colors as I've heard loads of great reviews on the paint!!! So I got some painting time heading my way finally, lol. Thanks again, appreciate ya Reece!!

Great job on your stencils. Russ are us cutting them out by hand??? Also are you using a Wacom graphic drawing pad ???:cool-new:

Heya Snowbird! Nope, cutting them with a Plotter. The Wizard Stencil was all cut by hand. I design them on my laptop, and use my index finger on the mouse pad to draw, haha, crazy I know, but I have a H610 tablet ordered that I am going to try out. Very affordable and has great reviews so I will let you guys know how well it works out!! Thanks for the compliment!

Wow. nice !

I know you are right... These multilayer stencils are SOOOO expensive, regular ones not too bad.

Do you also offer multilayer stencils? like 3+ layers?

Let me know!,Thanks !

@ splasha, I don't mind shipping to Australia mate! I ship all over the world. Just send me a private message of what you are wanting and what size and we will go from there!

Thanks Meeshel!! Anxious to see what you do with em'!!!

@ Thiago, yes I do multi-layered stencils as well. Yes they're more expensive due to the time involved in designing them, but I've never sold any Multi-Layered stencils that were over $100 like many you see on the internet. Those that know me, know Im out to help other artists, I do this on the side to get a bit of extra cash to buy gifts to give away to those that cant afford airbrush equipment!! I was there once and know what its like so I try to give back as much as I can. The rest of the proceeds go to materials and equipment. I sent you a message Thiago.

Thanks Andre, still learning brother, but, like airbrushing, will always be a student!! Appreciate the kind words bro

Thank You Grant Martin, very much appreciated!!

@ splasha, I don't mind shipping to Australia mate! I ship all over the world. Just send me a private message of what you are wanting and what size and we will go from there!

Thanks Meeshel!! Anxious to see what you do with em'!!!

@ Thiago, yes I do multi-layered stencils as well. Yes they're more expensive due to the time involved in designing them, but I've never sold any Multi-Layered stencils that were over $100 like many you see on the internet. Those that know me, know Im out to help other artists, I do this on the side to get a bit of extra cash to buy gifts to give away to those that cant afford airbrush equipment!! I was there once and know what its like so I try to give back as much as I can. The rest of the proceeds go to materials and equipment. I sent you a message Thiago.

Thanks Andre, still learning brother, but, like airbrushing, will always be a student!! Appreciate the kind words bro

Thank You Grant Martin, very much appreciated!!

Thank's a lot. I am a free hander, but my student introduced me to these, and I find it interesting. so much detail for so little time. I will buy it, use it once, then sell it for cheaper on eBay. Here we don't do duplicate art ever, but I will think of some designs... Do you have any examples of multilayer background images? I am looking for multilayer background images, like gaveyards, creepy stuff if possible.

If you have any examples, I will gladly take a look!

Thanks !

I have a stencil I have to design for a client next week that will be in my line up once finished, it will be a medieval graveyard with swords, helmets and skulls if that's down your alley. If not, just let me know what ya want and I can design it. Im just recently getting into designing them for sale (couple months ago or so) so Im slowly building my line-up. Appreciate your interest. All I have are posted on Facebook INSANE Custom Stencils, go to the PHOTOS tab at the top of the page and then you will see the thumbnail for the stencils

I have a stencil I have to design for a client next week that will be in my line up once finished, it will be a medieval graveyard with swords, helmets and skulls if that's down your alley. If not, just let me know what ya want and I can design it. Im just recently getting into designing them for sale (couple months ago or so) so Im slowly building my line-up. Appreciate your interest. All I have are posted on Facebook INSANE Custom Stencils, go to the PHOTOS tab at the top of the page and then you will see the thumbnail for the stencils
Nice, I am at the creepy part of this business, so what ever is scary or nasty is my type. If you have a pic let me know. I want multilayer though, if possible!

Thanks!

Back