Need airbrush advice, overwhelmed!

The number on the box does help. But the design of the gun also plays a part. And obviously experience using one. I would recommend waiting for a Micron. You can go pretty close with 0.2 from the High Performance range.
Awesome, thank you.

I don't know if you are a car guy John, but even if your not, you'd be aware that they come in all sizes of motor.
If you dig deep enough you'd realise that there are 6 cylinder cars that will out perform an 8 cylinder car.

Size is only indicative of capability.
Currently I can get similar results with my .23 HP-B as my .18micron.... only because I am still at the beginning of my journey I don't get the most out of it yet, but I will. It definitely makes it easier though and if you've got the cash its worth the $$

Yea I decided to wait and get my micron :) might as well I'm half way there anyway. I really appreciate all your guys and gals help, info and input.

but after a few brushes it gets hard to remember their names, then they all get called ''oi you ! "

I thought of naming mine after the 7 dwarves, then ran out of names :eek:

but after a few brushes it gets hard to remember their names, then they all get called ''oi you ! "

I thought of naming mine after the 7 dwarves, then ran out of names :eek:
Only the most special ones get named...

ummm, yes, they are all special

Back