need help....ugghhh!! :-(

Why not unscrew the cap and nozzle and then pull the whole lot (including needle) out through the front or isn't there enough straight needle space to allow you to unscrew without damaging the nozzle? The cap should be easy enough to manipulate off the bend
i have straightened the needle significantly.....its almost (i say that loosely) almost as good as new...the smallest part of the tip( i cant see with just my cheters on) has a minute curl...so it great for spraying around corners...lol....ist workin like a .3...lol...luckily the nozzle didnt get dammaged( seen it with cheaters on and the high power magnifying glass) to sum it all up im a clutz...that csant see for crap therefore its just like new...lol lol lol lol lol

i have straightened the needle significantly.....its almost (i say that loosely) almost as good as new...the smallest part of the tip( i cant see with just my cheters on) has a minute curl...so it great for spraying around corners...lol....ist workin like a .3...lol...luckily the nozzle didnt get dammaged( seen it with cheaters on and the high power magnifying glass) to sum it all up im a clutz...that csant see for crap therefore its just like new...lol lol lol lol lol
I just bent the needle on my .2mm today. Not as good as you did :eek:, but once I straightened it, wet sanded and polished, its working great.
Damn near every needle I own has that small bend in it and it doesn't really hinder the detail capabilities much.

I just bent the needle on my .2mm today. Not as good as you did :eek:, but once I straightened it, wet sanded and polished, its working great.
Damn near every needle I own has that small bend in it and it doesn't really hinder the detail capabilities much.
damn...sorry to hear that....

oh before i forget .....thanks for the help and support all...i really mean that....

Back