Need to rant Learn Airbrush

Strictly Attitude

Air-Valve Autobot!
So February 22 I ordered a head set size "0" for the mojo 3. Recieved confirmation money taken. It was Saturday so did not expect anything over the weekend but maybe a tracking number early during the week. I did not get one no big deal I have had companies not send tracking and some times things are get hectic. Now on Thursday the February 26 I ordered an Olympos from japan. Stick with me. Friday February 27 receive email your package has been shipped with tracking. Woo hoo it's finally on it's way awesome right. Nope[emoji20] [emoji19] since then the only progress made on tracking is a label has been made 2 day priority shipping. I am all excited now thinking soon I can put those parts to work on my current project. It is now March 3 and today my Olympos from Japan will be at the post office. My tracking from Mike and Diane Learn no status change [emoji30] . I am real glad I was not dependent on those parts. I have sent an email to them this morning asking for some communication. Hopefully I will hear back soon.

Last edited:
I had a similar issue with a DVD set I ordered from there about a month or so ago. No status updates, and the products never shipped. Diane said she was sure she shipped it and said she'd get it out that day. It didn't ship for another 4 days. Back when I ordered my Mojo III, I didn't have any problems, don't know what's going on recently.

I have heard stories like this about shipping from them, I had no issues when I ordered the BellyGuns dvd but that was some years ago.
They will get it straighten out but the hassle of it all is frustrating as hell.
I always think it is funny how I can ship from Japan , China , Korea and have it arrive way before a item ordered the same day same time frmo any place in the USA..

I don't want to publicly post what I feel is the reason for this as I can not say for sure it is truthful and it wrongful to make assumptions. It is sad though that it is this way as you want artists to use your product and rely on you. If this was my only detail AB and I had dropped it and needed this part to finish the "joker's wild" bike where would this have left me. Sour taste.

I don't want to publicly post what I feel is the reason for this as I can not say for sure it is truthful and it wrongful to make assumptions. It is sad though that it is this way as you want artists to use your product and rely on you. If this was my only detail AB and I had dropped it and needed this part to finish the "joker's wild" bike where would this have left me. Sour taste.
What you are feeling is normal. Been there with other companies , Down side in my case I needed their product to finish the job.
So you have a right to vent.

See and you pick on me about having a airbrush collection/ addiction
Shhh I keep my addictions hiding safely off the grid.
You just like rubbing our noses in it...Reminds me of someone .. Oh yes the Monkey which by the way it is all his fault you have not gotten your order from Mike Learn yet .. See that damn monkey you give him an inch and he takes a mile...LMAO

Thats it gonna do it say his name three times in a row lets see if he appears. As far as the buying all these ABs I am just taking one for the team so other members know whats good and why. Yeah thats it [emoji12] [emoji90] [emoji15] [emoji87] [emoji205]

I wanna try snother experiment here I am gonna post something three times and see what shows up.

[emoji207] Baaaa
[emoji207] Baaaa
[emoji207] Baaaa

I wanna try snother experiment here I am gonna post something three times and see what shows up.

[emoji207] Baaaa
[emoji207] Baaaa
[emoji207] Baaaa

I bet your shocked and stunned now, heh, be very careful what you wish for:ninja::ninja::ninja:

one last one see if what this makes appear

[emoji453] [emoji535] moonshine[emoji88] [emoji133]

one last one see if what this makes appear

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Nope, that isn't working, maybe the wrong way round, you might some help from Micron man with this one.....

Back