Need to rant Learn Airbrush

Well received an email the parts went out yesterday so should recieve them in a day or two.

They are just saying that but they're not really:cry:

And "I" comes before "E" except after "C" so damn well get it fixed, your setting a bad example:whistling:

They are just saying that but they're not really:cry:

And "I" comes before "E" except after "C" so damn well get it fixed, your setting a bad example:whistling:

That's what happened to me, the actual postmark date was 4 days after it was said to have shipped. I finally got my stuff, but wouldn't have if I never sent the email to them.

I am glad you have the parts on the way , But still Monkeys fault , The monkey is like Bloody Mary , You have to stand in front of a mirror in a dark room and hold up 3 bananas while chanting monkey man oh monkey man you know you like it in the can:D
then he will reveal himself to you(note you may not like what you see )

:sus::poo:indeed, guessing I would have different service though if I wanted a $2500 guitar. Sucks if it is supposed to be a good product that is stood behind. :whistling: Thinking that ole Olympos will cheer me up today!!!! I figured that also as tracking shows no progress this is not a new game to them priority has it they already have my money. Just sucks thats the way it is. Probably not conveniant to go to the post office from the rural location. And if you don't have allot going out who wants to run out just for that. There allot of things that could come to play. Who knows not me I just want my parts in a timely fashion.

:sus::poo:indeed, guessing I would have different service though if I wanted a $2500 guitar. Sucks if it is supposed to be a good product that is stood behind. :whistling: Thinking that ole Olympos will cheer me up today!!!! I figured that also as tracking shows no progress this is not a new game to them priority has it they already have my money. Just sucks thats the way it is. Probably not conveniant to go to the post office from the rural location. And if you don't have allot going out who wants to run out just for that. There allot of things that could come to play. Who knows not me I just want my parts in a timely fashion.

Mike does stand behind his airbrushes, I had a issue with mine initially and Mike called me personally to get it resolved. That lack of communication for the shipping is a bit archaic in this day and age.

All I can say maybe it's cause I put it on a talon not impressed at all takes allot of air pressure to spray, inconsistent will post pics of inside of modified air cap. I realize that it is probably mostly me but feel like a waste of $50. Wish I spent the money on fan setup. Live and learn. My review says buy a mojo 3 before you try to convert a talon. I cannot comment on the mojo 3 as I don't own one.

All I can say maybe it's cause I put it on a talon not impressed at all takes allot of air pressure to spray, inconsistent will post pics of inside of modified air cap. I realize that it is probably mostly me but feel like a waste of $50. Wish I spent the money on fan setup. Live and learn. My review says buy a mojo 3 before you try to convert a talon. I cannot comment on the mojo 3 as I don't own one.

Do you have the air cap tightened all the way down? I found my Mojo works best about 1/4 turn from all the way tight.

YET!!!! Mojo Mojo Mojo

damn and just think that 50 bucks could of bought you a half gallon of good shine:D
But from what I have read no two mojo any stage of them are adjusted the same way. So plug in you OBDII and teak the air adjustment just a bit and see if that works ..
Yes I am just being a smartass today cause of the time change messing for my old brain pan...>LOL

Back