New chrome from Createx

You may have to put on some gloss black anyhow. Often times metallic particles won't lay down directly on plastics. I had problems with this even on fiberglass and with gold metallics on gel coat.
different product, but it's a semi-educated guess.
It may be the reason those other guys are mixing it all together if they are putting it direct on plastic.

This may or my not apply to this paint, I don't know.
Obviously metallics with this small of particles have to be mixed six ways from sunday, It clumps together and gives you a rough finish. I've found that they also don't keep well. Six month old stuff I could only use if i took back to the supplier and had it mixed for 30 minutes or so and year old stuff was unsalvageable.

These were all 2k automotives. Createxx claims to use automotive pigments, just in their own resins so I imagine a lot of this probably still applies.

Last edited:
well give it a chance there will probably be 5 or 6 more additives u will have to buy buy before it does what it says

I watched this video again, he's got his pressure bumped up to 35psi, hes using little or no fan and he's spraying from i would guess 16-18" from the piece.
He's basically doing everything he can to make that gun spray the way a conventional gun would, in order to really break up the particles.
Yours are probably clumping, from how you described spraying it and what hes doing there.

Last edited:
I want to try this. If it's as good as alclad chrome, it would be great on baits. I did candy 2.0 over alclad. Those colors are great. Fish love chrome. Shiny objects...eat them

All those people training dogs and all they really needed was a fishing pole and some minnows.

My brother and I used to poke pockets into marshmallows and pour whiskey in to feed the racoon's. I'm not sure why. I guess if we were getting drunk around the fire, the racoons should too?

Last edited:
lollol
All those people training dogs and all they really needed was a fishing pole and some minnows.

My brother and I used to poke pockets into marshmallows and pour whiskey in to feed the racoon's. I'm not sure why. I guess if we were getting drunk around the fire, the racoons should too?
Raccoons are curious little critters...and bold when they get used to people. They love fish. Raccoons with hangover I've never seen.

Back