New Guy from Minneapolis, Minnesota saying Hello

Thanks again for the welcomes gang!
And just a overall (and big) Thanks now.
You would probably not believe the amount of reading that I have done recently, and I completely underestimated the amount of posted information available on site to a new guy eager to learn.

I get you, don't want to disappoint the masses when they can't all have a masterpiece. I think we went to the same school of art lol lol lol.

FINALLY! I always wondered who the other person was that I heard had gone to that school.
Isnt that irritating when someone puts a 'Do Not Copy' or Watermark over a perfectly nice picture? Really screws up a wonderful print. :)

I might have been there at the same time as you, I was either the one in the corner wearing the funny hat with a 'D' on it, or the one writing 'I must not swear at my airbrush' 5000 times :)

Mark and White Knight, Thanks for the welcome! Been spending a lot of time here, albeit a bit on the silent side right now. Questions are starting to surface that I cant seem to find answers to, and will try and get them worded so that even I can understand what I'm asking. New guy stuff Ya' Know. Need to get it started before I start a thread Tsunami.:)

I might have been there at the same time as you, I was either the one in the corner wearing the funny hat with a 'D' on it, or the one writing 'I must not swear at my airbrush' 5000 times :)

Yep, That was you! Good to get back with you. I really liked your style by the approach to writing those 5000 sentences. How you mixed it up alternating between sticking your tongue out, mooning, and flipping the instructor off every time he turned his back. lol

Well you have to have a little variety, and constant flipping off just gives you repetitive strain injury. I don't even think the instructor even read all the lines. Every now and then I stuck in things like " I must swear at my AB instructor", " I must not insert the airbrush into the instructor", "I must not connect my instructor to the compressor and try and float him out the window" - that kind of thing. He never noticed, its almost as if he was just trying to keep me busy and out of the way for some reason.

@Squishy, no frightening the new guy ! you'll have him thinking you are hanniball lecters offspring.
Did you really want to impale poor old Mitch on your airbrush :whistling:

Back