New here

L

Lopez

Hello everybody hope i am doing this right.let me see i started airbrushing as a compliment to my auto painting and that was in the late sixities..mostly to tip flames fades and that sort of thing...i collect airbrushes and have a fair size collection..my favorites are my conopois and ab turbo...and ya iam a old fart..lol..well thanks for having me..greg

welcome from Australia Greg,

You've posted in the right spot and i can see what you've writted so I'd say you have 'done it right'

where do you call home ?

we'd love to see some of your work, and don't worry about being an old fart, you're in good company

Welcome this place has it all. JackEb is right.

Welcome from the UK Greg. We are very inclusive here, happy to have farts of any age lol.

AAD group ( you know who you are) looks like you have a like minded addict right here suffering Airbrush Aquisition Disorder :D

Post up some of your stuff, we'd love to see it.

Well I am not one of the afflicted, but I can only imagine the trauma of having all the shiny's but only one ( or two if you're ambidextrous) hand to paint with. The stress of choosing, and which brush will be offended if it doesn't get picked and not play well next time, which ones you neglect until they phone the airbrush abuse helpline telling sad tales all muffled by a covering of dust or not quite cleaned out paint. It must take its toll, and you tell yourself 'no more', 'never again' until you spot a sexy new silvery model and....you...reach....for ....your...wallet, or go to the online check out and..
.click...
.purchase aaaaahhh, yes!!!!! Followed by guilt and shame (or maybe that's some other internet use??) Then the suffering starts when the other half finds out, or you hope they don't find out and are on edge. (again that maybe other internet use) I worry for the wellbeing and sanity of you all. I'm so lucky not be in that group and am the clear headed sane person I am. (and am just going to skip over the fact that I would be if I could be pmsl lol).

Oh the struggle is real... late nights... lonely... internet... so many pictures... shiny, clean, calling...

Back