New Moderators

More adult supervision is always a good thing,.... Wait,... , never mind.

RE: VRS name i also tried changing it but to no avail, ill get it sorted though

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa. Predictive text. Supermod.

I totally believe that, I also totally believe all elephants are pink and all our mods are very capable adults, lol

Congrats to all the new mods and @white knight, your computer knowledge will valued and appreciated by more than just a few, of the mods, the only one I'm scared of is Squishy, my cat hasn't recovered from the last attack, nor has my hair grown back, but at least now she can scare me excrementless in an official capacity.

Am I in trouble now?, who cares, I now live a round house and we only have flat hats ha ha ha.

@Mitch, is there any truth in the rumour that your using our webcams to keep checks on us? I got that form Herb, but he said I wasn't to tell anyone else, I'm only asking cos I'de like to fix myself up when I sit at my computer.

You should be a supermodel herb. It's an injustice.
Yes he should! I hope we get a variety of looks, from swimwear, to evening gown!

I totally believe that, I also totally believe all elephants are pink and all our mods are very capable adults, lol

Congrats to all the new mods and @white knight, your computer knowledge will valued and appreciated by more than just a few, of the mods, the only one I'm scared of is Squishy, my cat hasn't recovered from the last attack, nor has my hair grown back, but at least now she can scare me excrementless in an official capacity.
Lol!!! Your poor cat got caught in the cross fire, I'll let you grow some fuzz back before I terrify you again LOL!

Yes he should! I hope we get a variety of looks, from swimwear, to evening gown!

Lol!!! Your poor cat got caught in the cross fire, I'll let you grow some fuzz back before I terrify you again LOL!
swimwear hmmm I swim in the nude so not sure anyone would want to see that and evening gown ??? I have never wore one.

Back