New Moderators!

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Hello everyone!

I would like to welcome Mr.Micron and Ad Fez to the moderating crew!
Seamonkey, Cordyk and myself have been talking for some time about getting a couple of new moderators in to expand the team and we've finally taken action! We've hand picked Herb and Adam for their fresh ideas and constant input, we invited them across and they have accepted!
Due to the rapid growth of the forum and the upcoming March competition we anticipate that it will be a high traffic and busy couple of months. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and every one of you who visit the forum regularly and add your 2 cents - without you we would not be getting so far! Thank you!
So on behalf of... myself, I would like to give Mr.Micron and Fezley Snipes a big warm welcome!
alf.jpgyou flamin' galahs! <-- For Micron and Fezley :)

Congrates Guys. I have been a lurker for some time and notice your guys names in about every post/thread. Knowbody deserves it more. Again congrats

Hello everyone!

Seamonkey, Cordyk and myself have been talking for some time about getting a couple of new moderators in to expand the team and we've finally taken action! We've hand picked Herb and Adam for their fresh ideas and constant input, we invited them across and they have accepted!
Due to the rapid growth of the forum and the upcoming March competition we anticipate that it will be a high traffic and busy couple of months. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and every one of you who visit the forum regularly and add your 2 cents - without you we would not be getting so far! Thank you!
So on behalf of... myself, I would like to give Mr.Micron and Fezley Snipes a big warm welcome!
View attachment 11272you flamin' galahs! <-- For Micron and Fezley :)

Thanks for having me as a mod. But now for all you who think I am going to let this go to my head.. Think again . I am still going to be like I have always been and if a thread need hijack well guess what . I will still jack it:D if not my partner in crime will

But really I spend a lot of time on here and have gotten to know as best I can most of you all.
I try to offer the best advice I can and I learn as much from you all as some might think they have learned form me.
So I accept bibs starting at 1000.00 US dollars...J/K
but this is our home and we are a family ,

Congrates Guys. I have been a lurker for some time and notice your guys names in about every post/thread. Knowbody deserves it more. Again congrats

Thanks Liquid Air. ,,,Now go post me up an intro so I can find out what part of Utah you from..:D

Congrats my brutha's!!! Happy for ya and so glad to have ya guys!!! There are none more deserving!!!

And micron, your rite....... I will have your back and the jacks will be ongoing!!!

Josh

Woo Hoo! Party time! The beer is on me... literally... I just spilled it. What a waste of a tasty malt beverage. lol.
Congrats guys!

Outstanding choices for moderaters!!!!!!! Congratulations for both of you. Well deserved and will make the forum even better, if that's possible. Thank you for all the advice and friendly direction.

congrats guys you deserve it. couldn't think of 2 better candidates.

Hello everyone!

View attachment 11272you flamin' galahs! <-- For Micron and Fezley :)

CONGRATS GUYS!!!! You're perfect for this!!!

Well done guys.....your inputs are so very welcomed by us all

Its great to have you there to ask advise etc, and not being condesending about some of our somewhat 'dodgy' art at times

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I only have one question, why did it take so long? lol, I'm joking of course.

I suggested Ad Fex a long time ago and I'm chuffed it has actually happened, and as for Mr Micron, well he was always the boss in my book, lol

Excellent news guys, I have absolute faith in both of you.

thank you so much for the warm welcomes and congrats......firstly thank you to mitch, cordyk and seamonkey for thinking of us as suitable candidates for this most prestigious of posts........secondly, I also take bribes, large ones especially, I will run my shift with an iron fist which.......and believe me when I say....is better than me ruling with any other kind of fist......for example.......rubber ( I heard that was one of the other guys weapon of choice so definitely don't pis them off) of course with all of this I'm joking, you all spread the love anyhow which should make my job pretty easy! if you have any problems let me know! (holds out arms for a warm embrace)

These Arms of Mine - Otis Redding - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Herb and Fezley. You are both ideal choices for moderators. Keep up the jacking!

Andy

Back