New Moderators!

Congrats to you both well deserved, this site is rapidly growing and it's all down to all your hard work and input. The speed in which its growing just shows the quality of this site. I for one would never have stuck to airbrushing because of frustration if it wasn't for everyone on this site giving me advice and feedback.

Thank you!

Tufty

Congrats guys, very happy for ya, and I really enjoy your post (jackings) lol.

I'm assuming there was a urine test required and they had to wait it out. ;)

Congrats guys!

Nope, there was no urine test here!! We want diversity between the mods........ Also I would be calling the kettle black, seeing as how a like pot... I mean I am pot ;)

Josh

I only have one question, why did it take so long? lol, I'm joking of course.

I suggested Ad Fex a long time ago and I'm chuffed it has actually happened, and as for Mr Micron, well he was always the boss in my book, lol

Excellent news guys, I have absolute faith in both of you.

Thanks madbrush Now what happen to that great cheeky avatar you had:D I miss seeing it.

Nope, there was no urine test here!! We want diversity between the mods........ Also I would be calling the kettle black, seeing as how a like pot... I mean I am pot ;)

Josh

wait you like pot ??? I thought you were hooked on shine...hmmm..

Well even if we will jack your threads in the beat of a heart , it is only because we all share the same fun attitude and want to keep this place you all want to keep hanging at and spreading the love...
Beside Fezzie wink and I found the cure for Monkey crabs....

wait you like pot ??? I thought you were hooked on shine...hmmm..

Well even if we will jack your threads in the beat of a heart , it is only because we all share the same fun attitude and want to keep this place you all want to keep hanging at and spreading the love...
Beside Fezzie wink and I found the cure for Monkey crabs....

Oops, that was supposed to be "liked pot" lol!! It has been a long time, but man did I have fun, lol!!

Josh

Oops, that was supposed to be "liked pot" lol!! It has been a long time, but man did I have fun, lol!!

Josh
LOL yes it has been to many years for me too. Now what was it that one president said I did not inhale...Yeah that is it I did not inhale...

Back